Bayern Munchen tactics - HELP!!!

jebach

Reaction score
Hi, I'm having a real problems to set 4-2-3-1 tactic for my Bayern team.
I just can't set a tactic which suits them well :( Wingers or IF'S are useless, I have on left side Ribery(he is injured every fu... season for about 6-8 months) Pastore & Shaqiri, all of them in my last season have scored 5 goals and have 4 assissts, on my right side I have Robben(just like Ribery-played 2 games and then injury for 6-8 months) Muller & Rodrigo Gomez, they also scored 4, 5 goals and have 3-4 assists.

When they are set to hassle opponents, they NEVER do that, never!! Almost every time when my winger or IF get the ball he loses the ball in 1 second, even if I set them dribble less & shoot less often! Fullbacks & wingbacks-they NEVER make crosses in game, maybe 2 crosses per season.. Also, Lewandowski was playing Trequartista almost all season, first 10 games he was the beast, scores a lot of goals and make assists, and after that NOTHING, no goals no assists..like he is not playing at all.. WHY?? Please I need help, what I'm doing wrong??? If you want more SS to help me, just say it..Here is my tactic:

Last edited:
Hi, I'm having a real problems to set 4-2-3-1 tactic for my Bayern team.
I just can't set a tactic which suits them well :( Wingers or IF'S are useless, I have on left side Ribery(he is injured every fu... season for about 6-8 months) Pastore & Shaqiri, all of them in my last season have scored 5 goals and have 4 assissts, on my right side I have Robben(just like Ribery-played 2 games and then injury for 6-8 months) Muller & Rodrigo Gomez, they also scored 4, 5 goals and have 3-4 assists.

Hi not to sure should be simple with bayern but if you want to try my tactic out you can do?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/168984-god-like-2014-a.html

id reccomend ebbsfleet one
When they are set to hassle opponents, they NEVER do that, never!! Almost every time when my winger or IF get the ball he loses the ball in 1 second, even if I set them dribble less & shoot less often! Fullbacks & wingbacks-they NEVER make crosses in game, maybe 2 crosses per season.. Also, Lewandowski was playing Trequartista almost all season, first 10 games he was the beast, scores a lot of goals and make assists, and after that NOTHING, no goals no assists..like he is not playing at all.. WHY?? Please I need help, what I'm doing wrong??? If you want more SS to help me, just say it..Here is my tactic:

You can give this a spin. I tried to replicate their style in 2012-2013, under manager Osram.