On FM is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool
And all billin' some twats away from training

When a couple of teams who were up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and the FA got scared
And said "You're movin to the stands in your next game"

*Applause*

Yeah so this is my new story which will hopefully attract attention and hopefully last a while. I will be playing as Bayern Munchen as you may have guessed. There's not any set challenges but I'm hoping in the future I can have an all German team. Updates will follow and I hope you enjoy this. I will be more than happy for comments on how the story is and if you want to ask questions then feel free to ask them.

Looking forward to the transfers update, keep it up!

View attachment 373925

July/August Update

Transfers

View attachment 373926

I wasn't really busy with transfer as you can see. I had a 50 million budget but I didn't need to spend it all. I am using the latest LFC update and therefore have Gotze and Thiago already. I bought in Diego Costa as I think he will mould with the team well. I am worried though every time I look at him. Look at him.

View attachment 373934

I'm his manager and I'm even scared to look at him. (Only kidding, jokes aside I hope Robben learns how to pass after seeing Diego's face)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendlies

View attachment 373929

Not the best of results but what did I expect. I did leave it to my assistant manager.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DLF Super Cup

Stuttgart VS Bayern Munchen

0-1

Schweinsteiger (39)

Nice easy game and no real threats from Stuttgart. Javi Martinez impressed on his debut with a man of the match performance.

DFB Pokal 1st Round

Aue VS Bayern Munchen

0-4

Kroos (11, 16), Mandzukic (20), Javi Martinez (26)

The team was so great in the first half that I knew I shouldn't expect much the second half. They didn't live up to the first half but all in all it was a great result.

Bundesliga Match #1

Bayern Munchen VS Hertha BSC

5-0

Robben (44, 76, 80, 90), Mandzukic (57)

I guess Robben still hasn't learned how to pass. Great performance though and a great start to the league. I hope this is a regular sight.

UEFA Super Cup

Bayern Munchen VS Chelsea

1-2

Thiago (18) - Demba Ba (30), Lukaku (77)

It was a even game with both teams having same number of shots and equal possesion. I was disappointed to come away with a loss but it's not the end of the world. I set myself a challenge to beat Chelsea in a competitive final with Bayern Munchen.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 373940

You don't always get a player to score 4 goals in 1 game especially a winger. As much as I hate his way of football I'll give it to him. He played well this month.​

Last edited:
View attachment 373942

September 2012

Bundesliga Match #2

Bayern Munchen VS Hannover

7-0

Gotze (3), Badstuber (13), Alaba (21), Diego Costa (27, 78), Jerome Boateng (31), Muller (36)

Yeahhh..... I think I just annihilated Hannover. Diego Costa with 2 goals on his first start. But player of the match was Muller with a goal and 2 assists. Another great performance in the league and hopefully this form will last.

Champions League Group Stage Match #1

Bayern Munchen VS Maribor

2-0

Muller (21), Kroos (69)

I expected more from the team in this match as the opponent was fairly easy but again a 2-0 win is good enough.

Bundesliga Match #3

Bayer Leverkusen VS Bayern Munchen

0-3

Muller (17), Reinartz O.G (32), Gotze (64)

Another fairly easy game and a good performance aswell. Beating Leverkusen away 3-0 is pretty impressive.

Bundesliga Match #4

Bayern Munchen VS Wolfsburg

4-0

Shaqiri (7), Lahm (pen 21), Muller (61), Gotze (82)

Impressive performance from the team but someone has the ruin it. Mandzukic gets sent off for diving and I reckon he could sit a few games out for that.

Bundesliga Match #5

Freiburg VS Bayern Munchen

0-3

Diego Costa (13), Javi Martinez (26), Thaigo (pen 86)

Diego Costa scores again in only his second start. Javi Martinez with another strong performance and another good performance from the team overall.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 373944

Neuer deservedly is player of the month for his outstanding performances throughout the month. Keeping a clean sheet every game of the month is pretty impressive and worthy of an award.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

View attachment 373946

October 2012

Champions League Group Stage Match #2

Juventus VS Bayern Munchen

3-0

Disappointing performance from the team but then again Juventus played us out of the park and deservedly won the game.

Bundesliga Match #6

Bayern Munchen VS Dortmund

0-1

Another poor game but this one we should have won. Schweinsteiger missed a penalty and then later Dante manages to put the ball into his own net giving Dortmund the win and my first defeat in the league.

Bundesliga Match #7

Hoffenheim VS Bayern Munchen

1-2

Mandzukic (10), Shaqiri (33)

Happy to see a win after what happened in the last two games. Mandzukic with a good performance getting himself player of the match.

Champions League Group Stage Match #3

PSV VS Bayern Munchen

0-3

Diego Costa (33, 60), Muller (41)

A good performance from Diego Costa gives us the win. He's proving to be a good player and he may soon take Mandzukic's first team spot.

Bundesliga Match #8

Bayern Munchen VS Stuttgart

3-1

Mandzukic (9), Ribery (26), Muller (65)

A good win for the team and hopefully this will help us in regaining 1st place in the league. Ribery had an impressive man of the match performance after returning from a 2 month injury.

Bundesliga Match #9

Weder Bremen VS Bayern Munchen

0-3

Schweinsteiger (pen 21, 42), Kroos (86)

A good win away against a fairly strong team. Schweinsteiger probably had his best game of the season so far by scoring 2 goals.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 373951

Muller is deservedly player of the month by scoring 2 goals and grabbing some assists. He has been a key factor of my success so far with both Robben and Ribery being out injured for 2 months.

View attachment 373960

November 2012

Bundesliga Match #10

HSV VS Bayern Munchen

1-3

Mandzukic (13, 50), Shaqiri (71)

A good win away against a fairly strong team and another 3 points in the league. Mandzukic impressed me with his performance and he may just hold his spot in the team.

Champions League Group Stage Match #4

Bayern Munchen VS PSV

2-0

Mandzukic (15), Muller (50)

Another good performance from the team and another good performance from Mandzukic.

Bundesliga Match #11

Bayern Munchen VS Mainz

3-0

Thiago (18), Diego Costa (29), Schweinsteiger (90+1)

I was impressed with my teams performance. They were all over Mainz and Mainz didn't stand a chance against my team.

Bundesliga Match #12

Gladbach VS Bayern Munchen

0-1

Gotze (64)

We nearly let this game slip out of our hands thanks to Boateng. He gave away a stupid penalty but Neuer was there to make a brilliant save.

Champions League Group Stage Match #5

Maribor VS Bayern Munchen

1-2

Thaigo (54, 77)

Thiago with an excellent performance to give us the win. He scored a screamer from 30 yards out on the volley. Boateng nearly lost us the game again by scoring an own goal. He may just need to sit out a few games.

Bundesliga Match #13

Bayern Munchen VS Frankfurt

4-0

Javi Martinez (7), Schweinsteiger (pen 9), Ribery (19), Dudda O.G (76)

An impressive performance from my midfield this game. I thought I would win by 5-6 goals but the team stopped as always after getting a comfortable lead.

Bundesliga Match #14

Braunschweig VS Bayern Munchen

0-0

My first draw of the season and am I disappointed. This should have been one of the easiest games in the league but my team just didn't perform. They couldn't be asked to play and this resulted in a poor performance and a poor result.

League Table

View attachment 373972

I'm doing pretty good if you ask me. I am 7 points in front of 2nd and 8 points in front of Dortmund.

Player of the Month

View attachment 373976

Thiago played well this month and scored a fair few goals for his a player in his role.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​