Wow. Toni Kroos has turned out amazing, i was wondering, what did you do with him for the other seasons? Play him? Loan him? etc. I'm interested to know :)

thats seriously fast growth considering he is only 20, what training are you on?
and how much did you get messi for? other than that it is a good squad, but i agree lucio will be quite old by that stage, but i dont think 13mil is enough to get sakho and camacho, im not even sure you could get one of them

yeah thats pretty amazing .what is your training schedule ?? try and get veloso

Same post the training schedule or something. He looks brill. Also what's his stats been like over the seasons. How many goals scored etc.

Im using The Tug's Training.
He was on loan at Leverkusen and i called him back in January.
Since then he is in the first team.
He never got injured.
I got Messi for 35.5 his release clause.
I was playing him as a CM and now im playing him as an AM.Hes amazing there.

Last edited:
Can I see your recent transfers for the last few years? Cus you've got some really good players..

And before u say i cheated:
I got Silva for 13 M because Valencia were in debt.
And i made an offer for Robinho worth 25 M.City didn't accept and Robinho was unhappy.So they offered him to me for 14 M.

Some very good business there, you have made a profit on the players you have sold, clever bringing in a freebie, then selling him for 3.5m.

DC - Jan Simunek(Wolfsburg) I signed him as backup(5m) to Jagielka and S. taylor, ended up in first team. really good defender

MC - Per Ciljan Skjelbred(Rosenborg) Very good player(2.5m) and the price is even better.

DM - I always go for Gago(7m) or Veloso(12m), but no doubt they are taken.

Thanks everyone.Anything else you wanna see??
BTW i wanted to buy Moussa Sissoko he is really good but Stuttgart want 44.5 + Saivet for him.
I loaned Saivet to Duisburg last year and he scored 21 in 30 games.I want to loan him again but no one comes after him.Any tips for this ?

Thanks everyone.Anything else you wanna see??
BTW i wanted to buy Moussa Sissoko he is really good but Stuttgart want 44.5 + Saivet for him.
I loaned Saivet to Duisburg last year and he scored 21 in 30 games.I want to loan him again but no one comes after him.Any tips for this ?

Send him to one of your feeder clubs(if you have got any apart from the Japanese one) or put him up on loan for £0 fee, and 0%-50% wages. Moussa Sissoko is a good player, but that's expensive, and they would be taking on of your top young players.
Have you took a look at Simunek, he is great.

I always put him on loan for 0 fee and 0 % wages but no one wants him. :/

Yeah Simunek looks good but Udinese just bought him.

I always put him on loan for 0 fee and 0 % wages but no one wants him. :/

Yeah Simunek looks good but Udinese just bought him.

Well, you will have to use him in first team, and he should be good enough after 3 seasons.

Shame, Simunek is a very good player, doing wonders for me at the moment.
maybe Daniel Agger??

If Saivet plays 20 - 30 mins every game will his stats improve ??
And is he worth keeping ?

If Saivet plays 20 - 30 mins every game will his stats improve ??
And is he worth keeping ?
Saivet is one of the top youngsters on the game, so I would play him 30 mins, and play him often in the cup, will play well against most, maybe slightly out of his depth against Stuttgart, Werder, Wolfsburg and possibly Schalke & HSV. Definetly hold onto him.

Thanks. ;)
Saivet just scored his first goal in his first league match.

One more question if u can answer please.
I have some very good regens ( according to my assistant manager. )
In his reports he says : he can be better then Silva or Gomez or someone.
But they don't seem to improve.
What can i do to improve my regens ??

One more question if u can answer please.
I have some very good regens ( according to my assistant manager. )
In his reports he says : he can be better then Silva or Gomez or someone.
But they don't seem to improve.
What can i do to improve my regens ??
It really depends on a few things.
1 - Work Rate - check this. If it is low, they usually take longer to progress, as they don't work as hard on the pitch and in training.

2 - Training - Quite simply, the training schedule may not suit them. Remember all players are different. Check their training, and the report, and see what that says.

3 - Age - It could be purely that they are young, third season means they are in their first or second season. They may not get better until they are 3 or 4 years older.

4 - Play Time - In order for them to improve, they also need to be playing regularly. Either put them in you first team, maybe a few minutes here and there, or send them to an Affiliate, where they will play.