AW190

Reaction score
In my 3rd season at Bayern and don't know who to sign to improve my team. I have a transfer budget of £175m

My current team is:
GK: Neuer/Reina
RB: Lahm/De Sciglio
CB: Bonucci/Boateng
CB: Laporte/Marquinhos
LB: Alaba/Regen
CM: Pogba/Thiago/Modric
CM: Vidal/Schweinsteiger/Højbjerg
AMR: Robben/Cuadrado
AMC: Götze/Meyer
AML: Konoplyanka/Depay
ST: Lewandowski/Lacazette

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Some team there! Personally, I wouldn't change too much and would focus my spending on regens for the future as you have some ageing players.

Some team there! Personally, I wouldn't change too much and would focus my spending on regens for the future as you have some ageing players.

Yeah thats some good advice, thanks!

keeper

buy nicola leali great keeper and should still be young

buy nicola leali great keeper and should still be young
I would buy a better back-up goalie but i'm not sure whether Leali or anyone else as good as him would be interested in being second choice? And Juventus don't want to sell him :(

I had 120m€ lying around, so i just bought a bunch of young players and loaned them back for 2 seasons.

Now 4 seasons later i have 3 world class players and sold the rest for profit.

I would buy a better back-up goalie but i'm not sure whether Leali or anyone else as good as him would be interested in being second choice? And Juventus don't want to sell him :(
really wow they released him in my game and i got him on a free and has been world class goal keeper

Jeronimo Rulli is the best non Courtois, De Gea or Ter Stegen young goalie out there imho.

Maybe replace Robben with Januzaj as Robben must be getting on now surely?

Maybe replace Robben with Januzaj as Robben must be getting on now surely?
The plan was to rotate him with Cuadrado in the second season but he stayed at his unplayable best and I dont really want to sell him. If anything I'd sell Cuadrado for januzaj, is that worth it?

The plan was to rotate him with Cuadrado in the second season but he stayed at his unplayable best and I dont really want to sell him. If anything I'd sell Cuadrado for januzaj, is that worth it?

I had both Cuadrado and Januzaj at the same time, and Januzaj performed better in my tactic, and considering Cuadrado was almost hitting 30, I cashed in on him at £25m to Barca

I had both Cuadrado and Januzaj at the same time, and Januzaj performed better in my tactic, and considering Cuadrado was almost hitting 30, I cashed in on him at £25m to Barca
Ok when I do get rid of robben who else should I buy?

In my 3rd season at Bayern and don't know who to sign to improve my team. I have a transfer budget of £175m

My current team is:
GK: Neuer/Reina
RB: Lahm/De Sciglio
CB: Bonucci/Boateng
CB: Laporte/Marquinhos
LB: Alaba/Regen
CM: Pogba/Thiago/Modric
CM: Vidal/Schweinsteiger/Højbjerg
AMR: Robben/Cuadrado
AMC: Götze/Meyer
AML: Konoplyanka/Depay
ST: Lewandowski/Lacazette

Any advice would be appreciated :)

this must be a very boring save lol

Neymar, Balanta, and Ter Stegen. But your team is already over-powered as is. LOL.