vulin

Reaction score
In a couple of days comes out FM 2016
And I'm surprised no one has set the tactics from the Bayern Munich ...
Perhaps no one has any idea how to recreate aliens tactic:S ...
So would like to draw the attention of people to participate in this subject and if at all possible to share your knowledge with others ... I started from here ...

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=9cy3f

Bayern Munich Football Statistics | WhoScored.com

someone to share a tactic I'm interested too !!!

I had a great tactic with them which won me the bundesliga, German cup and the champions league all in my first season with the only signing being signing coman on a permanent deal, only lost two games in the league whilst conceding 11 league goals. Unfortunately during my second season I stupidly tried to sell all the key players at the start and see how I could do without them but the whole team was unhappy and awful moral was affecting performances so I quit my save and deleted it. However if you'd like me to post my tactic for you I'd happily help out as I keep all of my tactics saved:)

I had a great tactic with them which won me the bundesliga, German cup and the champions league all in my first season with the only signing being signing coman on a permanent deal, only lost two games in the league whilst conceding 11 league goals. Unfortunately during my second season I stupidly tried to sell all the key players at the start and see how I could do without them but the whole team was unhappy and awful moral was affecting performances so I quit my save and deleted it. However if you'd like me to post my tactic for you I'd happily help out as I keep all of my tactics saved:)

yes please mate id love to test it? :)

View attachment 204100 here we are, each player has their own PI's and the cam and rw have swap position and a change of roles, for example when robben is on the right wing he will be an inside forward and when muller switches to go out there, he will be a ram. Let me know how you get on with it and i hope you get the success i had.

by the way i have left the set peices blank as i didnt bother to change them myself

just realised i saved it as a wrong name it is meant to be 3-1-3-3/3-4-3 and just to let you know my usual and reccomended line up was like this

neuer
benatia/lahm boateng benatia/alaba (either lahm or alaba would play and benatia would play the opposite side)
vidal thiago costa
robben muller
lewandowski

Last edited:
Would you guys let me know how you get on with the tacti and tell me if you get the same success as me?

Well! This might work with Bayern but is not really a Bayern tactic.
Bayern play 4-1-4-1 or 3-4-2-1ish..... seen them pay 4-2-3-1 also away games.

Would really like to see someone try make Peps true tactics for this games lke they did for FM15.
Ive tried but im not good enough to make them work.