RampageVin

Reaction score
My personal version of a Bayern Munich tactic. Its a rather simple system. I feel it closely resembles Raikan's Awesome AMC tactic. However, there are a few tweaks. I used this (Arsenal 1-3 Bayern Munich: Tactical Analysis of a Bavarian Battering | Bleacher Report) article as the basis for the tactic. However, its only been tested in the Scottish Third Division with Rangers. I feel the key to the system is the defensive line distributing the play up to the Schweinsteiger-esque midfielder. The two defensive minded midfielders are to never stray far from each other. Be sure to set the player instruction for both not to roam from position. Dante is one of the most undervalued defender in Europe, his exceptional awareness and smooth passing is crucial to the Bavarian masterclass. Then you have Van Buyten. His job is to defend, period. The left center mid will then spray a good ball up to the wingers or the Trequartista, another critical role. Toni Kroos' position in the system is critical. The trequartista needs exceptional vision, passing, technique, first touch, and a decent mid to long range shot. The trequartista seems to be the main playmaker of the team. The "Kroos" role will feed the ball to your Robben/Ribery wingers. The wingers need good dribbling, pace, crossing, etc. Finally, we have our Complete Forward. The "Gomez" role. Now, he needs to resemble that of Falcao, Huntelaar, or Benzema. Exceptional heading, dribbling, finishing, and off ball movement is needed. The lone striker needs to be able to to nod in a cross from the wings or receive a defense-splitting through ball and dribble into the 18 yd. box and execute a cool finish past the keeper.

Please feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments and don't be afraid to tweak the tactic!
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?gbhaz8t3b8l4pbk

View attachment 321340

View attachment 321429

Last edited:
I used Raikan's 352 Conte style tactic for most of the season, I introduced the Bayern tactic in about March and won every game with it. Its a pretty great save, I recommend it!

i have a save with them im in sd1 just about to start the season

Be sure to set the player instruction for both not to roam from position
bbm has the roam from position in your tactic in the link roam or not roam which one ?

who is the playmaker? kross position or schweinsteiger?

I dont have the playmaker or target man ticked, most of the play starts from the Trequartista.