Tyrannosaurus

Reaction score
images

Jupp Heynckes Leaves Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich stalwart Jupp Heynckes has left the German giants with immediate effect. The clubs president Uli Hoeneß would only offer a small explanation stating that both Heynckes and the club were starting to fall out of love with each other. This sentence being all the club would say on the matter, left the media to dissect the situation with many outlets reporting that the personal replationship between Heynckes and Hoeneß had disintergrated. With Bayern falling short to a dominant Dortmund team who finished eight points better off than the Bavarians last season it seem's that Bayern maybe suffering from the after effects of such a disappointing season
internally. The board will not have been too comfortable falling behind one of the clubs fiercest rivals. While this is all speculation it does seem to fit in with Heynckes departure and could be more than just media speculation. Heynckes who has managed Bayern three times will now be looking for employment elsewhere.

scaled.php

Jupp Heynckes steps down as Bayern manager

The Bavarians Recruit From Within

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeneß has decided to fill the vacant managers position from within the club and has duely appointed club coach Phillip Laux as the new man to manage the club. It has been perceived as a risky move by the fans and the media but the stubborn club president seem's confident with his choice. He has ignored those who have stated that it is naive to place a man in charge who has only coaching experience and not the experience of someone who has endured the pressure's of professional management.

During Phullip Laux's official unveiling
Hoeneß explained his reasons to the fans and the press as to why he has placed such a young inexperienced man in charge of a club as illustrious as Bayern...

"
I appreciate your concern and your nervousness over the appointment of Phillip but I assure you that this move has been planned for quite some time. It was inevitable that when Jupp left that Phillip would most likely replace him. It has always been our plan for Laux to be the next manager. He has excellent coaching technique and knows this club like no other. It felt natural to promote from within and at thirty-eight years old Phillip will have many many years ahead of him to create Bayern as a future force. He will have our full support as I hope he will have yours. I am excited and am looking foward to the future, Bayern can only get stronger and you should expect to see us winning things again soon. To show our support and energy that goes into the club we will give a healthy sum to Phillip to recruit who he feels will strengthen the squad. Please accept him and relieve the pressure off his shoulders by supporting him. Thankyou for your time
"

-Uli Hoeneß, Press Conference Allianz Arena -

With Hoeneß throwing his weight behind Laux and expecting the fans to do so too, it seems the new manager will have to start off his tenure in style to persuade those to keep supporting him. The healthy sum which Hoeneß had been talking about seem's to sit in the region of about £35,000,000. This amount has been added onto what the club has already spent on the signings that Jupp Heynckles had alreday bought in and those of whom are imminently arriving due to the former manager.

KolnView attachment 272778Mitchel Weiser - £500,000
HoffenheimView attachment 272776Tom Starke - Undisclosed
Werder BremenView attachment 272767Claudio Pizarro - Free
WolfsburgView attachment 272768Mario Mandžukić - £13,000,000

GladbachView attachment 272769Dante - £4,500,000
BaselView attachment 272771 Xherdan Shaqiri - £9,000,000
Athletic
View attachment 272770Javi Martinez - £40,000,000

Total - £62,500,000

With Bayern Munich looking capable of spending £100,000,000 it will be Laux's job to evaluate the squad and to see who he feels won't fit into his future plans and who isn't good enough. He will surely be looking to offload a few players just to at least cut the wage bill and also to make room for the signings he feels will help the club move fowards.

First Training Session

The Bayern senior squad took to the training ground for the first time this pre-season and looked exciting. There were obvious signs of fatigue but the overall session looked encouraging. The squad trained in full view of the fans who had turned up and a few of the new players got a cheer from the admiring supporters. Many fans seem particuarly excited with the incoming arrival of Javi Martinez, although the Spanish maestro hasn't arrived yet, there were a few fans wearing their Bayern jersey's with his name already on the back. Xherdan Shaqiri and Mario Mandžukić looked relaxed and seem to have slid into the Bayern squad seamlessly. After the session, manager Laux and his assistant Peter Hermann were seen calling a few players into an office within the training complex. Luiz Gustavo, Diego Contento, Daniel Van Buyten, Anatoily Tymoschuk and Maxmillian Riedmüller all seem to be players who will be fighting for their Bavarian futures. The look on thier faces after re-emerging from the office clearly showed that they had been given disappointing news as none of the five players looked particuarly happy. Diego Contento even kicked a nearby bin in what looked like sheer frustration.

"I have enjoyed today's training session it has been enjoyable to watch the squad all together and I feel that this year we will really be able to challenge for honours. I know I maybe being premiture but this squad is capable of anything and with the likes of Ribery, Robben, Gomez and Lahm I really feel we can put ourselves back on the footballing map. I have had to speak to a few playes about their futures today and what was mostly positive and encouraging conversations we will be looking to move some individuals on.
"
-Phillip Laux, speaking to local reporters, Säbaner strasse training ground -

scaled.php

Phillip Laux warms up with Franck Ribéry

Last edited:

Javi Martinez Arrives At Bayern

When Bayern Munich announced to the world that they had agreed to sign the majestic Javi Martinez from Athletic Bilbao, it came as a shock to most. The versatile Spanish youngster had been courted by both Real Madrid and Barcelona as well as the likes of both Manchester clubs throughout the summer. It was however Bayern who swooped first and finally grabbed the in demand Spaniard.

Jupp Heynckes had been instrumental in the transfer and it was he who had spoken to the board about engineering such an exspensive transfer. It has now finally materialised as Martinez has arrived and will soon start training with his new team mates. Although Heynckes has now departed it will be Phillip Laux's job to get the best out of Bayern's marquee signing. Laux still has money available if he wishes to further spend as Martinez's transfer had already been agreed and funded.

Javi Martinez landed at Munich airport from Spain earlier and was met with a barrage of fans and media who had been alerted of his arrival. He looked calm and focused, waving to fans as he made his way outside. A chauffeur driven car was waiting for him and Martinez headed towards it. He was driven straight to the Allianz Arena where he was unveiled to the world by The Bavarians Director Of Football Matthias Sammer. Taking in the adulation Martinez seemed to inhale all of the energy and breathed confidence. After a while he was given the chance to speak to the fans...

scaled.php

Martinez will wear number eight for Bayern

"Good morning everyone, thankyou for my warm welcome you have made me feel right at home already. Today has been fantastic and I owe it to you all, your club and your clubs staff. When myself and my agent were contacted by Sammer and Jupp I knew I had to speak with them. I did so and was very impressed with where they felt the direction of the club would be going. I feel proud to be part of it's future endevours and will always try my hardest. The club were finalists for the Champions League last year and narrowly missed out on the title. I want to be there again this year but as a winner and lifting the trophy with my team. I am honoured to be at a club with such players as Arjen Robben and Franck Ribéry and I cannot wait to make my debut. Once again thankyou and god bless"

Transfer Rumours

There have been many rumours all over Europe about who will be signing who, here are just some of the rumours mentioned in the papers...

Manchester CityView attachment 273097Mancini has been linked to young James Rodriguez from FC Porto
HannoverView attachment 273098The German club have been in talks with Frankfurt ov theirer keeper Kevin Trapp
Paris Saint-GermainView attachment 273099The mega rich Parisiens are thought to be weighing up a move for Kaká
Real MadridView attachment 273100Mourinho looking to spend transfer budget on Santos midfielder Ganso
BarcelonaView attachment 273101Santos could further be weakened as it's been reported that Barcelona are after Neymar
Bayern MunichView attachment 273102New manager Phillip Laux is after Manchester United midfielder Anderson
FiorentinaView attachment 273103The Italians will swoop for Sporting CP's Nelson Oliveira
SouthamptonView attachment 273104Nigel Adkins is looking to further strengthen with the re-signing of Peter Crouch
FeyenoordView attachment 273105The Dutch planning on loaning Kevin De Bruyne
PortoView attachment 273106Signing of Leandro Moura is said to be iminent
Manchester UnitedView attachment 273107Sir Alex Ferguson is said to be interested in Marouane Fellaini
DortmundView attachment 273108The German Champions are lining up a move for Lewis Holtby

Looking forward to seeing how this one turn out mate :) great capture with Javi, KIU :)

Nice story you got here mate, keep it up and I am following.

P.S. Could you check out mine and leave a comment. Thanks man.

Interesting beginning, I'm looking to see more.

Transfer Roundup

Phillip Laux has been busy in the transfer market and has been in daily contact with the Bayern Munich scouts all of whom have been sent accross the globe. Chief scout Wolfgang Dremmier has been ordered to stay in Germany however and has scoured the homeland for talent. Laux seems to want to focus on home grown talent and has insisted that he'll try to keep the core of his squad German. It also seems as if the new manager will focus on sigining younger players as he tries to set up a long lasting legacy for himself and his reign in charge of the Bavarian club.

Nürnberg
View attachment 273474Julian Wießmeier - £4,000,000 + Add Ons
Hot Prospect - Shirt Number 22
Position: ST/AM (CR)

scaled.php

Young Julian Wießmeier has been spoken about alot recently after putting in some mature and inspiring performances for Nürnberg last season. Touted as a future German international Wießmeier will have alot to live up to at Bayern and under the guidance of Laux he will be expected to produce the kind of talent that players at top class clubs display. He has even been compared to Miroslav Klose which is some kind of compliment for a young player of his age

TromsøView attachment 273475 Kara - £1,200,000
First Team - Shirt Number 6
Position: DC/DMC

scaled.php

Kara was scouted by Bayern scout Michael Tarnat who highly recommended the Senegalise to Laux. Kara possess immense strength and can really hold onto the ball
and is just as strong in the air. His tackling is extremely good and not many opponents get past him easily. He can either play as a centreback or as a holding midfielder. The Bavarian fans have already expressed their delight at this signing, seeing Kara as the ideal player to complement Holger Badstuber.

NürnbergView attachment 273474Markus Mendler - £4,500,000 + Add Ons
Hot Prospect - Shirt Number 17
Position: M/AM (RLC)

scaled.php

Mendler is the second Nürnberg player to sign for Bayern this transfer window. Wolfgang Dremmier who had scouted both Mendler and Wießmeier will be pleased with his work bringing in two very talented German youngsters. Mendler is extremely versatile, playing almost anywhere in midfield although he prefers to play on the right. Mendler will have plenty of time to make that position his own and will be looking to learn from Arjen Robben who plays on the right for the time being.

LeverkusenView attachment 273477Andre Schurrle - £12,750,000 + Add Ons
First Team - Shirt Number 21
Position: ST/AM (LC)

scaled.php

Phillip Laux has done himself no harm in signing Andre Schurrle from Leverkusen. The talented attacker has been interesting Chelsea as of late but has been quickly snapped up by the Bavarians. It seemed Schurrle was having personal problems with his former employers, this alerted Bayern who quickly made their move. Schurrle will fit in well within the club and will really add something to the club. The transfer is a real coup but there are hefty add on fee's which will have to be paid in the future depending on appearances.

GladbachView attachment 273476Marc-André ter Stegen - £14,000,000 + Add Ons
Rotation - Shirt Number 13
Position: GK

scaled.php

Another fantastic bit of business for Bayern Munich as they have purchased yet another youngster who has a bright future ahead of them. Marc-André ter Stegen has been signed as back up to Manuel Neuer but in the future will challenge him for the coveted number one spot in between the sticks. Laux and Dremmier who again worked on this transfer deal will be pleased that they have managed to convince another young German player that their future lies with them at the Bavarian club.

Total Transfer Spending - £36,450,000

Phillipp Laux has completed his transfer business and seems to have strengthened stratigically and logically. He has bought in mainly young German talent which he feels will really help build a solid foundation to work with over the coming years. The fans have voiced their approval over the siginings and are particuarly keen to see how Andre Schurrle will progress and they seem satisfied with how the summer transfer business has gone.

Transfer Outgoings

MarseilleView attachment 273468Daniel Van Buyten - £1,800,000
Real BetisView attachment 273466Diego Contento - £3,000,000
SL BenficaView attachment 273465Luiz Gustavo - £2,500,000
MalagaView attachment 273467Anatoliy Timoschuk - £2,200,000

It seems that Laux's training ground chat with the above players was followed up swiftly by their exits. It has been confirmed that The Bayern boss did not see them in his plans for this season and didn't want to hinder their careers by keeping them at the club to become forgotten men. He and his team worked in earnest to find the men new clubs and all seem to have found moves which will benefit them.

Last edited:
Some real nice buys there man, Ter Stegen is absolute class but so is Neuer haha! I am following,

Could you check myn out please and drop us a comment on your thoughts as ive updated. Thanks man

Not sure Ter Stegen will be too pleased with a bench spot but he is a fantastic player , never had schurrle on FM but if he is anything like he is in real life he should be outstanding on the counter racing down the left , good buys :)

Pre-Season

Bayern Munich begin their pre-season with a match against the Under 23's team. Laux was keen to set up this fixture as he wanted to test the younger stars of the club against the first team. It also gives the first team a relaxed run out in which they can focus on fitness and conditioning. After that game Laux will take his team off on a tour of Japan where his team will face off against the likes of the Urawa Red Diamonds, Gamba Osako, Kashima Antlers and FC Tokyo. Although Bayern's opposition will be massive under-dogs it seems the Bayern boss was more interested in ensuring his team could get back to optimal fitness and that they had a chance to adapt to a change of tactics.

scaled.php

The Bayern board were aso keen on the idea of travelling to Japan as it is thought the trip was also devised to increase the clubs commercial revenue and population in the East of Asia.

7th July 2012
Pre-Season Friendly 1
Stadion an der Grünwalder Straße
20:00

View attachment 273786Bayern Munich 4-0 Munich U23'sView attachment 273786

View attachment 273802Mandzukic,View attachment 273802Müller,View attachment 273802Mendler, View attachment 273802Badstuber

The Bayern Munich first team looked to have no mercy as they ravaged their Under 23 counterparts. At times it looked like the senior squad were just toying with the youngsters
who after about fifteen minutes looked like they wanted to haul themselves off the pitch. The Bavarians went one nil up with a beautifully crafted goal which saw Thomas Müller lay on an inch perfect pass into the path of the charging Mario Mandzukic, he stepped past the Under 23's keeper Tom Starke and smashed one into the net from twelve yards out. It wasn't long before Müller got his own goal as he weaved past the Under 23's defence and cooly slotted into the net from again around twelve yards out.

After Half Time Bayern dominated again with the Under 23's coming under constant fire from a barage of attacking football. It was new signing Markus Mendler who grabbed the next goal, cutting in from the left and unleashing a fierce drive which flew into the bottom right of the net. The youngster looked ecstatic with his goal and was beaming during the rest of the match. Late on in the game Badstuber rose highest at a corner and thumped the ball into the net.

Man Of The Match - View attachment 273803Badstuber

11th July 2012
Pre-Season Friendly 2
Saitama Stadium
19:30

View attachment 273805Urawa Reds 1-3 Bayern MunichView attachment 273786

View attachment 273802Tsukada, View attachment 273802Nakamura(og),View attachment 273802View attachment 273802Wießmeier

Phillip Laux must have been apalled after seeing his side one nil down at half time. Throughout the first half and after seeing his team concede in the third minute Laux was out pacing the sidelines. The German was barking instructions and geturing to his players to concentrate. Bayern could barely keep the ball and when they did retain possession sloppyness lead to poor passes and rushed shots which never even looked likely to hit the target.

Half time arrived and the Bayern team were out early and looked re-energised. Laux must have given them a rocket up their bottoms at half time as they looked like a completely different team. Although the squad had more possession they just couldn't break past the Urawa defence. Frustrated and furious at the lack of attacking activity Laux substituted almost his whole team. Jullian
Wießmeier made his first appearance for the Barvarians and made all the difference. He flicked a decent lob over the Urawa keeper which was then fumbled over the line by Tomohiro Tsukadu who fell over the ball trying to clear it off the line.Wießmeier then curled one into the top corner after excellent work from Xherdan Shaqiri, then he finally wrapped things up with a simple tap in after Kara had headed off the bar.

Man Of The Match - View attachment 273803Wießmeier

11th July 2012
Pre-Season Friendly 3
Expo 70' Commemorative Stadium

View attachment 273806Gamba Osaka 0-6 Bayern MunichView attachment 273786

View attachment 273802Gomez, View attachment 273802Mendler, View attachment 273802View attachment 273802Müller, View attachment 273802Shaquiri, View attachment 273802Schweinsteiger

Laux will have been pleased to have avoided the same scenario his team went through against the Urawa Red Diamonds and will have enjoyed the domination in which his team enjoyed against Gamba Osaka. Mario Gomez swooped in first with a splendid shot which flew into the the top right after just six minutes. Markus Mendler then passed the ball into the net after the Osaka keeper was caught out by his own defender. Thomas Müller enjoyed a brace one either side of half time and he looked generally lively and involved in all the foward movement.

Xherdan Shaqiri was the next to score with an audacious lob which crept in just under the bar to once again add to Bayerns growing tally of goals. The last goal to be scored was by far the most picturesque. Bastian Schweinsteiger picked up the ball about thirty-five yards out, he turned away from the man marking him, looked up and unleashed a blistering shot into the Osaka goal, completely beating the by now depressed Osaka goalkeeper.

Man Of The Match - View attachment 273803Müller

11th July 2012
Pre-Season Friendly 4
Kashima Soccer Stadium

View attachment 273807Kashima Antlers 1-3 Bayern MunichView attachment 273786

View attachment 273802Mori, View attachment 273802Müller, View attachment 273802Kara, View attachment 273802Schürrle

The Bavarians played well in order to get the result in this game, The Antlers had been by far the strongest opposition they had to play and as new signing Andre
Schürrle played his first match he was Bayerns best player. Deployed on the left he set up Müller's goal, crossing the ball in deep from the byline. The German attacker just nodded the ball into the net. Mori then scored a screamer for the Antlers, levelling the game just before half time.

laux was again looking frustrated on the line as he impatiently bellowed to his team to attack. He will however of breathed a huge sigh of relief as Kara pounced on a free header to smash in Bayerns second.
AndreSchürrle then dribbled past two players to net their third and final goal of the game. Schürrle looks like an assured by and will definately be a key player this year for the Bavarians.

Man Of The Match - View attachment 273803Schürrle

LAST TOUR PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY CANCELLED DUE TO GERMAN SUPER CUP FIXTURE AGIANST DORTMUND

scaled.php

Last edited:
I really like your layout and the story is also interesting.Keep up the good work.

Good detail mate, loving this story I am defo following.
Drop us a comment on my sotry on youre thoughts on it mate, thanks buddy.

I love the layout, I said it before and I'll say it again. So much detail too, fantastic stuff.

Hope Schurrle does well I love that kid wish he came to Chelsea in the summer instead of Marin :(

Kara was scouted by Bayern scout Michael Tarnat who highly recommended the Senegalise to Laux