Bayern Munich vs Chelsea 19/05/12

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For all the criticism the Chelsea Senior Players receive, these are a group of players who have won everything in the past 8 years. How many clubs can claim that other than Barcelona?

Chelsea are still a small club even with this CL win. The win will be as much remembered as: Aston Villa's, Hamburg's, PSV's and Red Star Belgrade and Steau Bucharest, in years to come.

Totally undeserved winners.

Well I still remember Villa's. Therefore your statement is BS

Never fails to amuse me when "fans" love to vent their hatred at a successful club. Deal with it. Maybe one day you'll be a big club again

Who cares if other teams fans do not remember this moment? I certainly dont and neither do any other Chelsea fans because we will all remember this moment for the rest of our lives.

Chelsea's a pretty arrogant club, your ex chief executive went on about painting the world blue. So thats not entirely true. Small club.

Chelsea's a pretty arrogant club, your ex chief executive went on about painting the world blue. So thats not entirely true. Small club.

Heard it all before. You seem like the arrogant one calling Chelsea a small club and acting like Juventus are the biggest club the world has ever seen. Do one.

Heard it all before. You seem like the arrogant one calling Chelsea a small club and acting like Juventus are the biggest club the world has ever seen. Do one.

Wouldn't bother with him. Inter, AC, Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool...they'll always be bigger clubs than Juve anyway. Bitterness

How are things at Juve these days btw? Current championship is legit , or did you buy it like the last one?

Coming from a club that buys titles in a total non-Cheslea or Man City way

Wouldn't bother with him. Inter, AC, Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool...they'll always be bigger clubs than Juve anyway. Bitterness

30 Serie A titles. Won every competition available to win. To call Inter the underachievers bigger than Juve shows you nothing about Italian football.

Anyone
would think your a Chelsea
fan lol Eevn though I dont
mind English fans wanting
Bayern to beat us it is still
great to see some fans of
teams like Manchester Utd,
Arsenal etc backing the blues
tonight and being happy that
we have won it
And im not even from England. Tbh, im glad that Chelsea won, but main reason for this is Drogba. Amazing player, noone can touch him. Except, ofc, the Vidanator.

30 Serie A titles. Won every competition available to win. To call Inter the underachievers bigger than Juve shows you nothing about Italian football.

Apart from some clubs prefer to win the title with less than honorable means. And I've seen enough football from Italy, Germany, Spain, England, Scotland, Ireland. **** even watched football in Hong Kong. I'd also question the integrity in Italian football greatly after what's emerged lately. So yeah. I've seen enough in my 30 years of watching football.

Btw-when was the last Juventus weren't accused of making telephone calls to influence refs?

Last edited:

Inter or Chelsea aren't bigger than Juve.

I like Juve and I have family who support them. But they are the biggest reason that Italian football has been brought into serious disrepute in the last few years, helping it become the 4th best league, when once it was the best for a very long time.

I personally would find it hard to support a side that has won so many dodgy titles, and I know a lot of Juve fans feel the same way.

They are when it comes to not fixing matches to win titles

Actually Inter were involved with match fixing and Calciopoli as well. It's just that the statue of limitations has passed so they can't have those two titles removed.

Ah - the old ''throw in an hyperbolic sarcastic criticism when I am wrong'' theory. Good execution!

Hmmm..didn't realise I'm wrong to prefer honesty in football. Something which is clearly devoid in some countries-not just Italy. I've said it before and I'll say it again (again)-if a club is that big, that successful, they shouldn't have a need to cheat their way to success. It will leave them with a stain and damage the club's history and tarnish the league. Same with players-I've slammed players for cheating when they're world class-it's completely unneccessary and unwarranted.

I apologise for being old fashioned and believing in morals and honesty. Either way it's just an opinion I'm entitled to and just expressing it.

I feel for Bayern. They basically finished second-best in every competition this season despite having such a strong team. Hope they bounce back next season

Mikel had a fantastic game. Him and Cole were the standout Chelsea performers for me. Mata didn't show up again in the Champions League - but that's probably down to the style of play Chelsea employed (or didn't?) I suppose.

Drogba is quite simply a beast. The best big-game player I've ever seen. Always rises. Amazing.

Ah - the old ''throw in an hyperbolic sarcastic criticism when I am wrong'' theory. Good execution!

You're making it sound like pointing how they were buying the games is some sort of gross exxageration. They were caught paying of the refs and were stripped of two serie A titles, its a fact. You know how people still make big deal about Maradona being a cheat because of that one goal shoot with his hand? Juve was fixing entire seasons. Quite frankly, they don't deserve to be called "big club", ever again.

Last edited:
Although you're such a nice guy ajt, I do need to correct you even though Mr. Juve fan is being a ****. Juventus were found last year to have actually had the same amount of contact with referees and officials as any other club including Inter, therefore if you classify what Juve did as cheating, then the whole league cheated. Now this thread is going off topic!

Also stop ******* trolling each other, its not funny and we're not children, just let the Chelsea fans bath in Champions League glory!