Bayern Munich vs Chelsea 19/05/12

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because United and Barca win, there must be fixing? get a grip. Matches do get investigated. You're sure based on complete speculation. Whereas what happened in italy is based on actual findins from investigations, there are even more this summer. Nothing to do with blaming, simply pointing out the fact it has happened.

I was going to reply but was busy trying not to laugh it was such a ridiculous statement. Thought I'd leave it to someone else who can make a more sensible retort. Nothing to do with the fact I've made one cockup post regarding the corruption in Italian football already lol

So undeserved it's painful. Bayern outclassed them all night, but fair play to Chelsea to pull it out the bag by not trying to attack, especially with players like Bosingwa.

Pretty funny Spurs aren't in the Champions League now though.
Most undeserved winners ever

Take note of this next post you could very well learn something from it!!!

As a Liverpool fan, congrats to Chelsea, fully deserved. A win us a win and all is fair on a football pitch to get it (other than aforementioned Juventus case!). Also as a Liverpool fan, can some of my fellow supporters pipe down you're embarassing yourselves. Nothing to be bitter about just let them enjoy their success.

This is one of the most undeserved wins in CL history. Can't stand those Chelski *****. I'm ******* fummed.

Undeserved??? We clawed back a 2 goal margin against Napoli after extra time (a side unbeaten against Premier League Champions Man City this season). First team to beat Benfica at home in like 3 years (a side unbeaten against the 2nd placed team in the Premier League this season Man Utd). We knocked out the the team being called the best club side ever after being 2-0 down and down to 10 men at their own ******* ground!!!! Then after going 1 down in the final we managed to grab a late goal out of nothing, save a penalty in extra time and BEAT THE ******* GERMANS ON PENALTIES!!!!!!!!!!! If that's undeserved then im not a ****!!!!!

Surely making that history doesn't matter if you can't live off of it?!

History is an excuse for lack of current success. Look i don't even like this whole "history" thing, history is an amount of time not silverware. Liverpool's past from 1996 backwards if much more and here's the word DECORATED than Chelsea's but from 1997 onwards Chelsea have been much more successful.

Chelsea are still a small club even with this CL win. The win will be as much remembered as: Aston Villa's, Hamburg's, PSV's and Red Star Belgrade and Steau Bucharest, in years to come.

Totally undeserved winners.

Go look back at our past and you will actually see that Chelsea have had some of the biggest attendances at them certain times. Sleeping giant as i like to say, no way in **** are we "small club" now days and unfortunately we are just getting bigger and bigger my friend.

Chelsea's a pretty arrogant club, your ex chief executive went on about painting the world blue. So thats not entirely true. Small club.

Our cheif exec said he wanted to globalise Chelsea which he has done, our fan base is growing rapidly every season in every continent. We are here to stay and will only get bigger with each passing year, like it or lump it!!!!!

I would say i am ****** off with these negative comments on here and usually i would be but.........WE ARE EUROPEAN ******* CHAMPIONS SO STICK THAT IN YOUR ******** PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a rampaging and entirely correct post Cjacko, I do believe we should cyber five!

Undeserved??? We clawed back a 2 goal margin against Napoli after extra time (a side unbeaten against Premier League Champions Man City this season). First team to beat Benfica at home in like 3 years (a side unbeaten against the 2nd placed team in the Premier League this season Man Utd). We knocked out the the team being called the best club side ever after being 2-0 down and down to 10 men at their own ******* ground!!!! Then after going 1 down in the final we managed to grab a late goal out of nothing, save a penalty in extra time and BEAT THE ******* GERMANS ON PENALTIES!!!!!!!!!!! If that's undeserved then im not a ****!!!!!

History is an excuse for lack of current success. Look i don't even like this whole "history" thing, history is an amount of time not silverware. Liverpool's past from 1996 backwards if much more and here's the word DECORATED than Chelsea's but from 1997 onwards Chelsea have been much more successful.

Go look back at our past and you will actually see that Chelsea have had some of the biggest attendances at them certain times. Sleeping giant as i like to say, no way in **** are we "small club" now days and unfortunately we are just getting bigger and bigger my friend.

Our cheif exec said he wanted to globalise Chelsea which he has done, our fan base is growing rapidly every season in every continent. We are here to stay and will only get bigger with each passing year, like it or lump it!!!!!

I would say i am ****** off with these negative comments on here and usually i would be but.........WE ARE EUROPEAN ******* CHAMPIONS SO STICK THAT IN YOUR ******** PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBH I would just ignore these posts and enjoy your success mate. It's pure sour grapes and everyone on here knows it.

Couldn't make my mind up who I wanted to support tbh. I dislike Terry and some of the Chelsea fans (The plastic ones- I realise they are not the majority) but the longer the game went on the more I found myself cheering them on. Congratulations- amazing victory and now the start of the 'rebuilding' process begins in earnest.

tl;dr Chelsea are awesomez.

lol @ the amount of hate coming towards Chelsea. I dont understand how winning the best club competiton in the world and beating arguably the best club side ever (Barca) along the way albeit with an "ageing" squad is undeserved? Did Bayern deserve it more because they couldnt convert their chances?

I felt the game again highlighted Chelsea's dire need for a regista. Good on us for being solid defensively. But whenever Lampard or Mikel got the ball they never had the passing range or accuracy to set up any counter-attacking moves by splitting the Bayenr Defence. If only we had Modric... ;)

Not a Chelsea fan, by any means. But I feel happy that an English club won the ECL again, also I think through their first ECL they will win more, as they finally have the taste of victory of it now.

Chelsea, deserved it, also humiliating Bayern Munich at their own ground is fantastic, and they are Germans who are pretty good at penalties.

Chelsea are rightful winners of the ECL. I also watched the highlights again, their defending was fantastic. And Drogba, god he is a beast. O.O

Would any of you say Robben is a big game player ??? I mean yes against Man Utd in the CL the year they made it to the Finals and lost to Inter ( he was good in that game ) and in that same CL campaign he got the goal that saved Bayern against Fiorentina but this season has been completely different ; Robben was awful in April in that title decider against Dortmund where he missed at least 2 or 3 glorious chances (including a penalty) and now Yesterday ( I don't need to say anything about that ) . Or is his form just truly erratic????

By the way , I like Robben a lot but I'm just wondering what are people's views .

I dont like Robben much myself as he is selfish, expensive and gets injured often. If we had a third and fourth winger it would not be so bad though(Muller and shaqiri) He just has to be told to be less selfish and then he would become amazing for the club. His goal against manutd was not very impressive and his overall play was not that amazing.