Bayern Neverlusen(5-3-2) By aaronjames (13.3.3)

aaronjames

Reaction score
Alright lads, had some major success with the following tactic so thought id share with you! Ill warn you I don't have screenshots, because I simply don't have the time to suss it out, having recently had a new born baby. However I guarantee that you will love this tactic, so give it a blast :)

tactic tested with Leverkusen, celtic, Middlesbrough, juve...won league titles with each and conceded no more than 10 goals in the league..

The Premise

the tactic is a defensive 5-3-2 with wingbacks which will bomb forward.
You will concede very few goals in the season usually single figures with top sides.

training

team cohesion/high til season start then switch to average

for weaker teams always use def. positioning for top sides, attacking movement.

opposition instructions
use an assistant with 15 or above for tac knowledge to set instructions.

**no shouts**

***will try get some screenshots for you guys later if I get chance:) **

like I say lads, sorry its a bit shabby in the presentation, literally havn't got a minute but thought this needs to be shared.

thanks, enjoy!

there was a team bayer neverlusen on fifa 11 or 12 - clubs ...old and well known :)

looks very good ! I'm testing it with SLB in Portugal, doing average tbh mainly due to a lack of luck, here is an example of super bad luck :
View attachment 339315

looks very good ! I'm testing it with SLB in Portugal, doing average tbh mainly due to a lack of luck, here is an example of super bad luck :
View attachment 339315
This screen shot sums up FM13.
Please don't reply with, happens in real life, ( I know but not every other game ) can't you win,( yes I can ) or any other sarcastic remark. Save them for SI as they would like to hear your praise but I can make my own mind up.

I really agree with you. No matter what you do, no matter how much time you spend on tweaking things, you'll end up with drawing or losing games where you have 40 shots, 25 on targets, and they score from a 30 yard screamer coming out of nowhere...

And in real life, Messi wouldn't miss 12 one on one agaisnt the Getafe's keeper in a single game.... true story

Last edited:
trying it with pompy bud pretty good few wins heer n there few draws 2 defeats inc 6-3 hammering of derby in the capital one cup curently 14th in league 1