Sweeedz

Reaction score
Im trying to unsettle Cavani and Neymar to come and sign for bayern, but everytime I just get that they got no intrest in signing for Bayern, while Arsenal says the same thing and Cavani say it would be a dream come true. That has to come down to Bayern not being as reputable as Arsenal, which is stupid because Arsenal isnt near winning PL while Bayern have been in to CL finals finished second in bundesliga twice. Same thing when its easier to sign Bayerns superhome product Kroos who loves the club than signing El Shaarawy from Milan or Suarez from Liverpool. Bayern is hugely underestimated in this game and this drives me mad. Kroos, Badsuber, Alaba or Muller would ever even think of leaving the club. Even if Barca or Real would come in for them. Neuer who had intrest from Man U, Barca when he said he would leave Shalke went stright to Bayern instead. This needs to be brought in the next patch.
Sorry ranting but this is an injustice I can not stand

Try bidding for the player & getting it accepted & then see if he'll negotiate a contract with you. I managed to sign Fellani from Everton in one of my Liverpool saves after he got transfer listed. Thought i'd do it as a bit of punt, he wasn't interested in joining so i thought "What the ****", Everton accepted my offer and i offered a contract to Fellani which he accepted.

I've found that i can get Neymar to accept an offer from Liverpool in there first season as well except the agent wanted 11million, anyway Neymar accepted the contract but it wouldn't go through as i had hardly any money first season.

I would try striking a deal with the club and then see if they player will negotiate with you, you may end up paying more in salary than you wanted if he isn't too keen on the move but guess thats just like real life!

Bayern are a great club, maybe si should look at some kind of update on the next patch for this!

I don't think it has anything to do with the game's engine. It might be that they see their playing time limited at bayern. The language barrier is also significant, and I've noticed that it is emphasized more heavily for German teams.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

And how old Bayern is proving my point right now...

Last edited:
I don't think it has anything to do with the game's engine. It might be that they see their playing time limited at bayern. The language barrier is also significant, and I've noticed that it is emphasized more heavily for German teams.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express
Yea the language barrier is something that I thought about but that cant be enough to laugh of the intrest from Bayern

Last edited:
From my experience in the game I've had trouble trying to sign Neymar for both Bayern an PSG. I'd imagine it has more to do with he league reputation than Bayern's own in-game reputation. Could be wrong though

From my experience in the game I've had trouble trying to sign Neymar for both Bayern an PSG. I'd imagine it has more to do with he league reputation than Bayern's own in-game reputation. Could be wrong though
It is the 3rd best league. This can't be true, as I signed world stars with Shakhtar Donetsk.