klausdark6

Reaction score
Hi friends,

so i crated a tactic with just one central defender to emulate one of Pep's crazy creations.

View attachment 215822View attachment 215817

Here's the final version of the tactic for now.

View attachment 215821View attachment 215820View attachment 215816View attachment 215811

And some results (i used the subs in the cup, and also in the 4-2 defeat against Mainz.

Along with the main version, i use other two. One with a raumdeuter in the right flank (for Muller), and other version to control the game (i barely used this one, just in the final minutes of already won games or something like that).

View attachment 215819View attachment 215818

In training, i just put Team Cohesion (avarage) and Att. Movement, with the default scheduling.

Bayern Tactic 4.0 is the main, Bayern Tactic 4.0 Reum is the version for Muller, and Bayern Tactic 2.0 Control is the 'defensive' one, just to be clear.

Hope you all can test and we can do better versions.

Thx and my english sucks!

Edit 1: here some stats of the season so far.

View attachment 215812

Last edited:
Getting Mix results at the min,
anyone else trying this

why not use inside defender, it would be more effective defensively , do not you think ??
ps: sorry for my english, i 'm french and I help Google Translation xD

this tactick is awesome. 24 matches 89 goals scored and 17 goals conceed, and full winning, no drawn no beaten.
than you bro :) and congradulates

Sorry this tactic just doesn't work enough. The amount of last minute goals have caused me to either draw or lose. Its basically impossible to win away.