Bayern original team is a headache

Konarski

Reaction score
I have no idea , I can't make it work in the first seasons , since almost all my players are retarded in every tactic I have used , Philip Lahm needs a team just for himself , Schwsteiger keeps wasting balls and Ribery won't play the pass , Edson braafheid is a complete waste due to poor acceleration , Altintop just keeps blowing balls , Demichelis has poor concentration , **** sucks as a keeper , van Buyten is prone to injuries , Klose is too old , Mario Gomez can't hit for **** - Is there any way to salvage anything from this Bayern team without getting fired ?
Is there any tactic that works with em ?

Maybe become a better Manager...
Jokes

Try and upload a tactic form the site it may help you

I have been using most good rating tactics here in the site , funny thing is , they work on my tottenham game with awesome results , but none of those will work in the bundesliga .

Well what have you tried? It's hard to give suggestions when we don't know what hasn't worked...I'm not very good at the game and have never played as Bayern but you'd want the starting strategy to be attacking, high tempo, drill crosses, direct passing, etc. and give Ribery and Robben lots of creative feedom as wide AM's (try playing them as inside forwards).

Well what have you tried? It's hard to give suggestions when we don't know what hasn't worked...I'm not very good at the game and have never played as Bayern but you'd want the starting strategy to be attacking, high tempo, drill crosses, direct passing, etc. and give Ribery and Robben lots of creative feedom as wide AM's (try playing them as inside forwards).

Already tried that by myself ,
Tried mr hough's , park the plane , kofloks goal galore , england 1966 historic formation , and a few others I can't remember .
I have tried lot of combinations but still I'm very weak against german teams , team behaves well enough against european teams with similar and higher reputation but playing in the bundesliga is a headache , As I said before those tactics I have tried work PERFECTLY on the premier league but when translated to the bundesliga those plain suck , I don't know what to do anymore D:

If it was spain i'd say - diffrent football styles but german and english is both quite strong football , fast football. Maybe they need more time adapting?

I did quite well with Bayern using their current lineup. Their biggest issue, as it relates to FM11, is goalkeeping and the fact that Robben gets injured a lot. H-J **** seems to have thumbs for hands and has no desire to go after the ball on corners. Also, the game does mimic real life in the fact that Gomez is very streaky and flubs a lot of chances.

I mainly play a 4-2-3-1 formation, Fluid, Control, Direct Passing, deep line, narrowish width and slowish tempo:
---------------------****--------------------
Lahm(FB,A)-Demichelis(BPD,S)-Badstuber(LD,D)-Contento(FB,S)
-----van Bommel(DLP,S)--Schweiny(BtBM,S)-----
Robben(IF,A)-----Muller(AM,S)-----Ribery(Wng,A)
--------------Gomez(Poacher,A)------------

When Robben gets hurt, I move Muller to his position and play Kroos as the AM.
I found that with Gomez you need to just keep playing him he will start to score in bunches. I could never get Klose going (same problem Van Gaal has), but Olic with his pace is a good option of Gomez gets lazy.

I use the 'pass into space' and 'get ball forward' shouts quite a bit mainly because Gomez likes to beat the OS trap.

Last edited:
Resume of first season - Kept Kroos , Alaba , Muller and Tymoschuk because noone wanted to buy it , bought half the ajax team , Cardozo , contrao and Hulk from portugal and Kramajric Badelj and Vrasaljko from Dinamo , My first manager got fired , retired and took control with another one and went from the 16 th place in mid november to finish second by goal difference and lost the champion cup finals to 4 - 5 in penalties against Arsenal

Once again I threw the entire team to make a successfull Bayern Team , I just can't help it .

Also , Threw 186 million in signings , made a turnover of 210 million , so the move went well , the bad things I still owe some players and prior credit for like 80 million , So I gotta win something get very close 2 or 3 years to make a healthy profit of 10 - 50 million a season
btw , after anatoly tymoschuk which has a contract of 4'4 million a year and I couldn't sell him , my first team averages a wage of 2 million with kroos at 1'4 million being the least payed and cardozo at 2'7 million the most

Thanks for the tips von rammstein , gonna try it again in a different save =)

Last edited:
I found that with Gomez you need to just keep playing him he will start to score in bunches. I could never get Klose going (same problem Van Gaal has), but Olic with his pace is a good option of Gomez gets lazy.

Lol, I had the opposite problem with you. Klose(back in my first and second season, before he got old and slow) was brilliant, it was Gomez I had problem with, could never play well. But Olic is always good though, fast.

Man, no offense, but I think you don't have what it takes to play Bayern Munchen. Bayern is a totally different kind of team, in game and in real life. If you know how to play them, they are a WAR MACNHINE !!! In my first season I won Bundesliga and in the second I won UCL ! Pay attention to details and everything would be just fine. Bayern is not like any other team. Keep that in mind !

I suggest trying Kofloks goals galore tactic. It seems to do well on everybody's saves.

Bayern finished mid table in one of my dortmund saves in the 1st season, and in real life they have hardly been dominating domestically. You can't win all the time!

I've had this problem with Bayern in the first season. Very tough to get them in shape in time, and it's difficult to get a good formation. I'd sign Enyeama as a goalie, try and get Mertesacker as cheap as possible, buy Anyukov, and sign Adam Hlousek for about £2.5M, he is a goal machine once he is a year or two older. Also, at the end of the season, sign Mame Biram Diouf once he finishes his loan. He is a beast alongside Hlousek. ;)

Altintop just keeps blowing balls
LOL. But seriously just try a 4-2-3-1 maybe with schweinstiger and ribery with kroos in the middle may work well

Edit: **** just seen someones already commented on that sorry

LOL. But seriously just try a 4-2-3-1 maybe with schweinstiger and ribery with kroos in the middle may work well

Edit: **** just seen someones already commented on that sorry

Too slow amigo.

Pick one tactic. stick with it for 20 games. dont make random changes for changes sake.