Reaction score
hi everyone i'm testing a possession tactic with my Bayern team (3rd season ) iv'e tried it in 5 matches in a row untill now, iv'e gained too many fouls, 3 red cards from the opposite team, too many chances to score etc.

nothing much to say, match prepration and training are controled by my AM, i don't use OI's

your right inside forward mark the opposite left winger ( or fullback incase they don't play with wingers ) same for your right inside forward, your best CB in marking, strength, tackling etc. mark the striker PLEASE don't ignore these intructions set them before every match start's

use player instructions in both player sides
you might want to try a new role instead of the false nine for the CF as it seems to me a little bit useless

peace

With Bayern everything seems good.....anyways if opponent have 2 or 3 strikers who you mark?

With Bayern everything seems good.....anyways if opponent have 2 or 3 strikers who you mark?

sure thanks to the quality players in the team, i dont have idea incase the opponent played with 3 cause i didn't face any team played with 3 ( overall in 3 seasons ) but incase of 2 let your CB mark the one who isn't coming deep in the opposite team formation screen it worked well against A.Madrid who played with Martinez and Barbosa

Last edited:
sure thanks to the quality players in the team, i dont have idea incase the opponent played with 3 cause i didn't face any team played with 3 ( overall in 3 seasons ) but incase of 2 let your CB mark the one who isn't coming deep in the opposite team formation screen it worked well against A.Madrid who played with Martinez and Barbosa
Where are the player instructions for full backs,false 9 and dlp/ap?

Where are the player instructions for full backs,false 9 and dlp/ap?

i dont have instructions for them
but probably you would like to set the false nine to shoot less often as Lewa & Muller are weak in long shots

hi everyone i'm testing a possession tactic with my Bayern team (3rd season ) iv'e tried it in 5 matches in a row untill now, iv'e gained too many fouls, 3 red cards from the opposite team, too many chances to score etc.

nothing much to say, match prepration and training are controled by my AM, i don't use OI's

your right inside forward mark the opposite left winger ( or fullback incase they don't play with wingers ) same for your right inside forward, your best CB in marking, strength, tackling etc. mark the striker PLEASE don't ignore these intructions set them before every match start's

use player instructions in both player sides
you might want to try a new role instead of the false nine for the CF as it seems to me a little bit useless

peace

Bayern everything seems good

o.png