Bayern - Want to offload Ribery, wont leave, help?

Sparkiee

Reaction score
I wanted to sell Robben and Ribery and the start of the game simply because Coman and Douglas Costa are young and I want to build a team around them while slashing the wage budget.

I sold Robben for 28m to PSG but Ribery just wont leave, hes worth next to nothing but refuses to go away. Even after he recovers from injury nobody wants him and he wont leave even though I've told him he has no future at the club. Hes just 160k p/w of money being wasted and its making me extremely sad :(

Any help or ideas?

Thanks!

If wages are an issue for the buying teams you could offer to pay a wage contribution? Or maybe try offering him for loan and selling him next season

If wages are an issue for the buying teams you could offer to pay a wage contribution? Or maybe try offering him for loan and selling him next season

Ill try both, see if either helps, thanks!

**** him off through mutual termination?

The board wont like that and neither will the team. Computer game dosent let them have a brain to understand he is taking all of our money away for nothing, they very dumb dumb :(

Change his squad status to backup, keep him transfer listed and offer him out for £0. If that doesn't work, offer him out for loan starting at 100% wages and work your way down 10% at the time until someone makes an offer.

Few years ago you could kep fining them for no reason that used to do the trick but now you can't so just have to stick them in the u18, set status to not needed and just keep offering for free

Thanks for the advice guys but nobody will take any interest, none of the above has worked so far. It just says that Ribery's willingness to see out his career at Bayern is putting clubs off.

Are you able to offer a new contract on lower wages that expires earlier?