StevZen

Reaction score
Hello all, this is my first tactic that i chose to upload to this site.

I wanted to emulate the "Bayern way of football" and therefore i used this site as a Foundation for the tactic:
http://www.passion4fm.com/pep-guardiolas-tactical-preferences-a-bayern-interpretation/

The tactic:
2vcssra.png

As you can see the tactic itself is a kinda assymetric 4-3-3, allowing most of the players a fair amount of creative freedom within the formation. You should note that the MR & AML swap positions throughout the game. This is also the case with the MCL & AMC, so make sure you take this into account for your team!

Shouts:
oppl4m.png

I've used this tactic with Manchester United and just finished my first season with it.

1. Season - Results:
4fzb05.png

5l79zq.png

I had already won the League before the match against Sunderland and i therefore holidayed the rest of the season (Hence the drop in form for the last matches!)

21e9c7p.png

As you can see in the Picture above the main guy in the attack is the DLF (Falcao), WHO assisted and scored goals for the fun of it throughout the season!

Download: Wikisend: free file sharing service

I hope you Guys will give the tactic a go and let me know your experiences! :)

OI's are handled by the Assistant Manager.

Cheers

Last edited:
Will try this, looks interesting and is NOT a 3 Striker tac... ;-)

I threw this on a save because I like the idea and won 4-3, 6-1, 5-2. The defense is sound, I think my squad was just tired as they were late concedes.

I did untick the swapping from the AMC/AML mostly because I didn't have the players who really fit at both spots.

But, I do like it quite a bit.

Thank you very much! Glad the tactic can come to some use :)

Can i ask which team you are managing?

The closing Down in this tactic is set to always, so it is a very good idea to make subs around the 60-70 minute mark as players with low stamina tire easily!

I change the CD to CD (defend) and give both PI "less pressing" or whatever it's called in english (I play FM in portuguese) and the defence worked like a charm! lovely football produced, I'm liking this tactic so far!

Thank you very much! Glad the tactic can come to some use :)

Can i ask which team you are managing?

The closing Down in this tactic is set to always, so it is a very good idea to make subs around the 60-70 minute mark as players with low stamina tire easily!

Newcastle. Their CBs are trash first season.

player instructions

what about player individual instructions did you change them

I change the CD to CD (defend) and give both PI "less pressing" or whatever it's called in english (I play FM in portuguese) and the defence worked like a charm! lovely football produced, I'm liking this tactic so far!
CD = ? i thought its CB ...let me know what u mean and if u can post ur twicks :) thanks

when i go to click on the download link i get this "
We are sorry, but the requested file doesn't exist or has expired and is no longer available.You can return to the download page and try again."

No, CD is central defender... the literal translation from centre back (from portuguese). Sorry, my mistake