BBC World Cup Predictor

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Fellow Members,

I've just been sent a link by my Dad to use this great interactive predictor by the BBC.

_47971172_tt_placeholder_1.jpg

BBC have decided to upload both a predictor and a team tracker, and both are really cool. The predictor looks like the one above, and you will be able to select the teams that will qualify for the finals, win in the finals and the team to win the cup itself... The predictor also has really nice flowing graphics, and allows you to share what you think will happen with facebook and other social sites, as well as a link to post to anywhere you wish to show people!

Also, heres some information about the team tracker from the BBC website:

BBC said:
You can read, listen and watch key moments from every match for every team, including the qualification campaign, ahead of the first ball being kicked in South Africa.

o.gif

See the highs, lows and colour of the World Cup unfold into a rich tapestry, updated with fresh content throughout the tournament.

Here are the links:

Predictor:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sol/shared/inc/v4/world_cup_2010/wallchart/main.html#p

Team Tracker:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sol/shared/inc/v4/world_cup_2010/wallchart/main.html#t

Yes, they are the same links because they are on the same application, it just chooses whether you want to view the predictor or tracker. (H)

So, be sure to upload your predictors on the site and share it with your mates and family, it will show in a free-flowing animation that goes by your every prediction! Hope you enjoy it, I predicted a Germany v Netherlands final, it actually makes you realise how the World Cup could pan out, as it has the exact structure of fixtures.

Enjoy,
Kylo. (Formerly known as FourFourTwo)

Nice one guys :) I put all the african teams to get really far. :)

Winners: Spain
Runners Up: Brazil
3rd: England
4th: Argentina.

Winners: Brazil vs Spain (they're too quick on the counter i think)
Runners Up: Spain...
4th: Germany

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

@ANeil14life: I'd love for that to happen, but i don't see Argentina reaching semi's with Maradona in charge, and i don't think England will beat Spain in the final, although i guess if we beat Brazil, no reason why we won't beat Spain!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sol/shared/inc/v4/world_cup_2010/wallchart/main.html#p01459bdfjgkmorus05149fdbjmkgosur90d1ojuko9ud9dou I think mine is a little more realistic than others perhaps, but who knows?

4th: Argentina.

Can't happen.

Spain and Brazil could meet in the quarters if they are both still in the competition.
England will face Argentina at some point before hand as well..

Runners Up: Netherlands
Third Place: Italy
Fourth Place: Serbia

England: Lost v Argentina in Quarter Finals
Brazil: Lost to Italy in Quarter Finals

Third Place: Argentina
Fourth Place: England

lol since i am scottish i will just say this, England to be knocked out of group stages lol lol lol.

Brazil to win

I've just made a new one with the real results.

Can't see Netherlands winning this year. *sadface*