Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommed a box to box midfielder for my spurs team, 1st season 2nd transfer window. If its someon I already have please let me know, atm I have Parker playing there but not sure he is the most ideal. if you can recommend anyone I have about £15m in the bank to spend but not much in wage really.

thanks

Reaction score
Moussa Dembele. He is an absolute class midfielder. Please tell me you are at least starting him already

Reaction score
You could try Moussa Sissoko or Ramires. Sissoko might not come to you if you are using the newest database / update but ramires should

Reaction score
I used Ramires as BBM in my 1st 2 seasons with Chelsea. All i can say is that he gives his best with that role. At least in my case.

Reaction score
Sandro and Moussa Dembele are two of the absolutest best in the world. They both get hurt often though, so they should be cover for eachother, if not on the same field as often as possible.

I mean you picked Spurs in the first place so I guess i cant expect too much from ya :p

Reaction score
Vurnon Anita from NUFC. Great potential and stats for a B2B midfielder and he's very versatile. He can play as a CM, DM, DR, DL and if you're in a desperate situation even as a CD.