dickdastardly

Reaction score
I'm looking for a long term replacement for Yaya, playing as a BBM with the support role. I'm looking for someone who can spell him next season and maybe take over the role for good in about 2 years, so youth is fine, as long as they are not 16. I'd prefer not to spend more than $10 million, but would splurge for a potential world beater.

Yeah he is superb, although you have to consider that you have Jack Rodwell in the team who turns out very good as well. As City you have the money so it's up to you?

OK. I'll have to see how my finances are at the end of the season. Financial Fair Play will likely make me move some players.

koke from ath madrid, has buyout for 12.75 at start of game

fabian delph is very good and HG or sissoko is a beast from newcastle and under ?10m

sissoko can play almost any midfield role, so he is nice to have around.

Rodwell is good for that role, but so unreliable since he is always hurt.

Pogba has a MASSIVE MASSIVE potential. My only problem is his propensity to take pot shots from DEEEEEEP. Otherwise, he can play any role you ask of him.

Aaron Ramsey is someone to consider as well.

albin ekdal is good too( dont listen to scouts) he has all the perfect stats all round good cm

Pogba is just too expensive, Juventus wanting over ?100m at pre season in my 2nd season. So i decided to go for Romero who is a 170+ only 20 and available at ?5.5m.
Dont get me wrong if money wasnt an option id go for Pogba but it just doesnt make sense for Man Utd to spend that much on 1 player.

I have Pereyra (sp?) from Udinese according to his profile BBM is his best postion and tbh I've not had any complaints yet and beats Fellaine constantly getting sent off every few games