bcfc's Birmingham- Le God; The second coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcfc

Shizz has changed...
Reaction score
About two months ago some of you may remember I had a Birmingham story. I won the FA cup in the second season and had built a pretty strong team. About halfway through the third season I had a very poor run of results which resulted in me getting sacked out of nowhere. Since then I have really come along as an FM player as you may have seen on my previous career story, I won four trophies in two years with Atletico before I had the mishap with the savegame. Anyway back to the challenge in hand, as I said I have come quite a way as an FM player and now my knowledge of the game is larger I think I can do a much better job. I hope to adapt an easy to read layout with the odd screenshot or two whilst major events have an in depth recount, wish me luck!

The Messiah has returned!

Birmingham City legend Christophe Dugarry has been named successor of Alex McLeish in the vacant managerial role at St. Andrews. Although 'Le god' as he was known only made thirty appearances for Birmingham he will always be known as the key figure in their debut Premier League season in which they finished in their highest ever position to date. Dugarry scored 5 goals in 15 games that which will always be remembered by Bluenoses everywhere. His sensational performances really drove the team to finish where they did and his link up play with on loan Chelsea player Mikael Forssell was the stuff of legend's. Forssell grabbed 17 goals in that season which was more than any Chelsea player!

Anyway, Dugarry has already stated his intentions by telling chairman Carson Yeung that he thinks he can lead his side to a mid table finish, Yeung has rewarded him with 27 million pounds for that goal.

'I am ecstatic to be here really, I have never lost my love for the club and now I hope to complete the ambitions that I never completed when I left here the first time round. I am looking to make this team my own by adapting a tactical style I like to call Mr Hough's wonder tactic! I think that we need to improve on key areas of the team really, although the left back position is really my priority.'

Updates soon!

I loved Dugarry, class player :)

Good luck mate, and yeah, you've gotten better at FM lately it seems from your stories :D

Thanks lads

Max, I love Dugarry more than you :wub: ;)

Leeds, not yet...

Haha loving the Mr Houghs tactical style. Good luck mate

yess the story i have been waiting for another bcfc birmingham story :D definately following

I thank you both ;)

Pre season update tomorrow :)

Gonna follow cause you do mint stories and I actually speak to you a lot :D

about time someone decent took over the club :p obviously kidding!

good luck mate, you know i will want you to do well ;)

KEEP RIGHT ONNN!!!

Thanks everyone :)

Matt, Thanks mate, KRO.

Joel, Thanks, it means alot

Gale, Thanks, I know you're only following for the team ;)

Good luck pal. You should do a lot better than last time :D

It was 5 bad games :'(

I am getting annoyed with the preseason injuries, I have 9 at the moment.

Edit: I have one more preseason game, I'll play it tomorrow and update them then ;)

Cool, let me know if you want some new kits or something. ;)

lol I kinda wish duga would come back as a striker coach, the guy was out of this world, if eck decides to go to a different team i would he would be the number one target, imagine the team man, even the keeper will have flair

Yeah XD

I'll have preseason done soon ;)

Werhey, a BCFC story.
Looking good so far mate. Will be following, good luck! :)

Just read over your intro again! Your not seriously thinking of replacing the Ridge, with another left back!!!

you were tipping him for england only the other day :p

Status
Not open for further replies.