Beşiktaş signed Forlan

Darth South

Reaction score
Turkish television NTVSpor, announced Today the transfer of Forlan. He is going to sign next week. If this happens our new attack line will be like:

2011-2012
Forlan
Simao-Guti-Quaresma
(If we buy him)Fernandes

It was like this in 2010:
Bobo
Tello-Tabata-Holosko

P.S: Bobo possible signed to Sporting Lisbon.

Diego Forlan? If so, thats a pretty sick team, fair douse, should win turkish league

EDIT: he hasn't signed but besiktas have made a bid, i think.

Nothing has been confirmed, but rather speculation. And yes, Atletico Madrid's Diego Forlan.

Well, TV said it is FINISHED. News of his signing also became a common one in the last two weeks. It is not official but proabably a trustable leak.

Still, we have seen these kinds of lies before, it may again be one.

EDIT: Date of signing is May 23.

NEW EDIT: Our officials said that the negotiations are still continuing and they have not reached an agreement. Still it may again be a lie to prevent speculation but I see no reason for them to do that. So they are probably telling the truth.

Last edited:
Besiktas have long been interested in him. Interesting to see how he does there if it goes through.

He hasn't had the best of season for Atletico Madrid so maybe a good idea for him to move. Just wondering who Atletico will get to replace him.

Two of our most authorized boardsman are going to Spain tomorrow.

Wow what a signing, i know Riccy Que has done well over there which is good to see. Immense front line, are they in the CL next season im not brushed up on my Turkish knowledge?

They're playing in the Europa League next season, qualified for Europe through winning the cup and are now 5th.

They're playing in the Europa League next season, qualified for Europe through winning the cup and are now 5th.

Cheers bud, shame i would liked to have seem them in the CL with that squad. I remember them beating Chelsea at the Bridge in maybe 2003 in the group stage.

Scary front line - but there defence is still pretty weak. They've also got Hugo Almeida on their books too who's a beastly striker.

Lulz, this has inspired me to make a save with them, unless i choose West Ham :S

Diego Forlan is a beast. Oh, and I think Diego Costa will replace Forlan up front, good young player. I'm considering being them (Besiktas) on FM next year though...