I'm confused, does an older player mean higher current ability?

Name: Byrmir Fazklyn
DOB: 14/11/1992
Nationality and city of birth: Kyrgyztani, born in Bishkek
Position: Striker, can play AMC as well
Fav Club: Olympique Lyonnais
Mental: Creativity, Determination
Technical: Dribbling, Finishing
Physical: Acceleration, Natural Fitness
Best Foot: Left

I'm confused, does an older player mean higher current ability?
yes arazar, like real life. example: a 32 year old CB who chooses tackling and strength MAY get 20/20 in these but is still likely to get higher numbers. his attributes will determine his CA, but his PA is likely to be lower than an average youngster so his future role will be set as manager to keep him in game

all stats are chosen randomly, within these general guidelines

sorry guys having editor trouble so unless someone can advise me then this idea is dead....problem; edited data saved successfuly but players just not appearing in gameView attachment 410860:

Name - Greg christie
DOB- 11/11/96
Nationality and city of birth - Scottish and Forres
Position- centre midfield/ centre Attacking mid
Fav Club- Aberdeen
2 best Attributes for each catagory
Mental- composure and off the ball
Technical- first touch and passing
Physical- agility and strength
Best Foot- left

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys having editor trouble so unless someone can advise me then this idea is dead....problem; edited data saved successfuly but players just not appearing in gameView attachment 520325:

Some of us probably won't appear whilst others will. Sometimes changes to the database don't appear in game

Name-Ahmed Kannan
DOB-17/8/1997
Nationality-German
City Of Birth-Doha
Position-AM
Fav Club-Juventus
2 best Attributes for each category
Mental-Flair/Creativity
Technical-Passing/Dribbling
Physical-Acceleration/Agility
Best Foot-Right

Last edited:
sorry guys having editor trouble so unless someone can advise me then this idea is dead....problem; edited data saved successfuly but players just not appearing in gameView attachment 520325:

Have you loaded all countries?

If you have an indian, danish, jamaican and an english player - but only the english league loaded, that could be the problem!

you may have to load extra players in the advanced mode as well. Sometimes that saves you loading other countries, but at the expense of adding more players.

im afraid it is a deeper issue than that, none of my editor files are currently working, oh well ill put a pin in this idea

Last edited:
you may have to load extra players in the advanced mode as well. Sometimes that saves you loading other countries, but at the expense of adding more players.

Have you checked if you included the required file in-game first?

As the above^ post said: Are you sure that you enabled the editor-files, before loading the database?

Also it might help adding a little to their rep (in case you set their reputation on 0).

sorry guys but too much hassle iv lost interest in this idea now, ill come back to it eventually, probably when i lose interest in my new saints save lol

i sat and made a load of players but if i can't get them into the game then i can't play... its simple, there are other threads on here about the editor not working since the new patch, but i may storify this southampton game instead

i sat and made a load of players but if i can't get them into the game then i can't play... its simple, there are other threads on here about the editor not working since the new patch, but i may storify this southampton game instead
Just as a note my editor is working fine and i made 48 players across 2 new teams,