Tested with my own created manager (Who won't be involved in this BaM) and everything seems fine except for one thing:
View attachment 468281

0 days in charge? Eh?

This seems to be the problem for the first club we all manage. My guess is that when we move clubs this problem will be resolved, it just won't include our achievements at our first team.

Last edited:
Tested with my own created manager (Who won't be involved in this BaM) and everything seems fine except for one thing:
View attachment 389482

0 days in charge? Eh?

This seems to be the problem for the first club we all manage. My guess is that when we move clubs this problem will be resolved, it just won't include our achievements at our first team.
It's the same if you create a player and put him in a team, the game won't record your progress at your first club. Just have to deal with it I think.

It's the same if you create a player and put him in a team, the game won't record your progress at your first club. Just have to deal with it I think.
Yep, hopefully none of us are one-team managers! (We shouldn't be considering none of us will start in the top tier)

Anyway, to the template!
High attributes = 20, Low attributes = 4.

--

First Name: matt
Surname: west
DoB:13/01/94
City Of Birth: brighton
Nationality: British
Intl Caps/goals: 100 caps 50 goals
Second nationality: Thailand
Languages(max 3): English
Preferred Formation: 4-2-3-1 Denmark (hopefully that is the one with wingers)
Personal Attributes high (2): ambition and sportsmanship
Personal Attributes low(2): controversy temperament
Tactical attributes high(4): attacking tempo pressing tactical knowledge
Tactical attributes low(4): sitting back offside dirtiness flamboyancy
Non Tactical attributes high(4): motivating man management judging player potential buying players
Non Tactical attributes low(4): defending fitness goalkeepers hardness of training
Tendancies(max 3): will counter attack will fit players into tactic signs lots of youth
Favoured Clubs(max 3): brighton man utd Dortmund
Disliked clubs(max 3): man city crystal palace qpr
Favoured Personnel(max 3): Rooney giggs Vicente
prefered starting club:Brighton

Anyway, to the template!
High attributes = 20, Low attributes = 4.

--

First Name: matt
Surname: west
DoB:13/01/94
City Of Birth: brighton
Nationality: British
Intl Caps/goals: 100 caps 50 goals
Second nationality: Thailand
Languages(max 3): English
Preferred Formation: 4-2-3-1 Denmark (hopefully that is the one with wingers)
Personal Attributes high (2): ambition and sportsmanship
Personal Attributes low(2): controversy temperament
Tactical attributes high(4): attacking tempo pressing tactical knowledge
Tactical attributes low(4): sitting back offside dirtiness flamboyancy
Non Tactical attributes high(4): motivating man management judging player potential buying players
Non Tactical attributes low(4): defending fitness goalkeepers hardness of training
Tendancies(max 3): will counter attack will fit players into tactic signs lots of youth
Favoured Clubs(max 3): brighton man utd Dortmund
Disliked clubs(max 3): man city crystal palace qpr
Favoured Personnel(max 3): Rooney giggs Vicente
prefered starting club:Brighton

Brighton's been picked already mate!

View attachment 389482

0 days in charge? Eh?

bit strange, haha just means can't achieve too much before I move on ;)

No someone took Brighton! Reading if already taken Barcelona b. Nice idea mate. It might over complicate it but maybe u can do first season transfers?

First Name: Lachlan
Surname: Waddell
DoB: 14/11
City Of Birth: Kirkcudbright
Nationality: Scottish
Intl Caps/goals: 47/12
Second nationality:
Languages(max 3): English, French, Spanish
Preferred Formation: none ( if I have to have on, 4231 wide)
Personal Attributes high (2): ambition, pressure
Personal Attributes low(2): controversy, temperment
Tactical attributes high(4): tactical knowledge, attacking, use of subs, pressing
Tactical attributes low(4): dirtiness allowed, sitting back, offside, marking
Non Tactical attributes high(4): buying players, JPA, man management, motivating
Non Tactical attributes low(4): coaching GK, fitness, mental, mind games
Tendancies(max 3): signs a lot of youth players, counter attacking, early tactical changes
Favoured Clubs(max 3): Hibernian, Arsenal
Disliked clubs(max 3): Hearts, Rangers, Celtic
Favoured Personnel(max 3): Guardiola, pat fenlon, jack Wilshire
Preferred Starting Club (NOT IN THE HIGHEST LEAGUE): Falkirk

First Name: Francois
Surname: Yago
DoB: 12/12
City Of Birth: Abidjan
Nationality: Ivorian
Intl Caps/goals: 3/0
Second nationality: French
Languages(max 3): French, English
Preferred Formation: 5-3-2
Personal Attributes high (2): Sportsmanship, Ambition
Personal Attributes low(2): Temperament, Controversy
Tactical attributes high(4): Tactical Knowledge, Defending, Marking, Pressing
Tactical attributes low(4): Dirtiness Allowed, Free Roles, Width, Use of PM
Non Tactical attributes high(4): Discipline , JPA, Man Management, Motivating
Non Tactical attributes low(4): Coaching GK, Fitness, Mental, Mind Games
Tendancies(max 3): Signs.... Youth Players, Counter Attacking, Large Senior Squad
Favoured Clubs(max 3): SM Caen
Disliked clubs(max 3):
Favoured Personnel(max 3):
Preferred Starting Club (NOT IN THE HIGHEST LEAGUE): SM Caen

0 Spots left, no more entries please! After work I will set up the database and maybe have 1 final test run- the update should hopefully be out tomorrow!

I it possible to put mannagers on futures move? start unemployed then future move to club. I think that works with players

I it possible to put mannagers on futures move? start unemployed then future move to club. I think that works with players
I'll test that out later on. Thanks for the suggestion!

I'll test that out later on. Thanks for the suggestion!

If it doesn't work, I think if you go into manager history or something like that, and create his history so he has already been at the club a week before the game start date, it should work fine :)

If it doesn't work, I think if you go into manager history or something like that, and create his history so he has already been at the club a week before the game start date, it should work fine :)

You are a genius! Tried exactly that with one of the managers, and this happened!
View attachment 468004

So all good guys (Apart from the hall of fame rankings- they shouldn't matter though). I still need to create some managers then give this one last test, maybe about 2 or 3 seasons. Also got some non-FM related work to do tonight so my guess is that the first REAL update will be tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it can be sooner than that!