Could you post up the squad list with the selection info (so it shows games played, goals scored, av rating etc) in January please :)

Not happy with the draw to Wigan, loss to Shef Weds and Swansea or home loss to Fulham!

Yep I will post that at the end of January in another update, unless you want it now?

Sorry to be a pain, but Can you do the same for Everton as you did for Norwich and Newcastle?

Soo, what do we do now? Just wait till the end of the season, can we make more transfers or anything, I'm confused.

Soo, what do we do now? Just wait till the end of the season, can we make more transfers or anything, I'm confused.

The transfers were done on the editor. So no, you, yourself, cannot make anymore transfers...
You just see how your manager does in-game and what they end up like. It's just like Be a Player but you select stats for your manager.

****, my guy is using Maylson wrong :/ I stick him as a ap with support on the AMR slot after retraining him there, he gets loads of assists and a few goals too

Anyway, after a bad start, some good results, a draw against city and away at chelsea are pleasing, as well as 8 points in the last 4 games, up the Norwich!

Update will be soon, by the end of the day at the latest.

If you need any other screenshots just tell what team you are and I will post them!

Would it be possible to get a screenshot of my fixtures and of my player stats please mate (Peterborough)

I'm unable to view the attachments - Says invalid?

Can't believe I'm 2nd from bottom!!! And letting go of Simao for just £1mil!

Could i get results, and player stats too like Nath Walker got?