Be A Player 2020 Youtube Series

I've managed to get you in as a player from last years youth recruitment, Is there any specific way you want me to pronounce your name?
Oh that's awesome man.
Just the last name, here's how people pronounce it in English;
at 0:28 :p Or you can just try to pronounce it however you want, it's up to you man :D

Oh that's awesome man.
Just the last name, here's how people pronounce it in English;
at 0:28 :p Or you can just try to pronounce it however you want, it's up to you man :D
Thank you very much! Final question is is ae or æ? I can happily add it as æ if it is (My fiancee is Danish so i'm learning a lot from her :ROFLMAO:)

Thank you very much! Final question is is ae or æ? I can happily add it as æ if it is (My fiancee is Danish so i'm learning a lot from her :ROFLMAO:)
It's æ but ae is just more international friendly :p And that sounds awesome man :D

Thanks for the opportunity boss! I'm not sure that Box to box is my best role, I love sitting in the circle playing ball - not a lot of running around.

That's my game

Thanks for the opportunity boss! I'm not sure that Box to box is my best role, I love sitting in the circle playing ball - not a lot of running around.

That's my game
I have been training you to play that DLP role but with Elmo in such form I couldn't bring myself to drop/move him. Considering everyone played poorly and you were in a brand new role in a brand new position you was okay. I'm really excited to see how we get on this year especially you and the other DM's now I can fit you into a couple of positions and be more flexible!

In one of the next episodes, can you do a quick summary of who has made International appearances etc...? Be interested to see how many there are from the National League!!

In one of the next episodes, can you do a quick summary of who has made International appearances etc...? Be interested to see how many there are from the National League!!
I’ll add a short bit in at the start of today’s episode (May be out late my new medication has made me feel horrible so I’m super unmotivated and feeling sick) only 3 plays so far have made appearances.

Kovson is creating chances and making sure that the ball is moving! Never underestimate the 2nd assists that leads to opportunity!

Thanks for the chance coach!

I’ll add a short bit in at the start of today’s episode (May be out late my new medication has made me feel horrible so I’m super unmotivated and feeling sick) only 3 plays so far have made appearances.

Thanks for doing that (y).

I had thought that with so many people off for International breaks, there would have been more than just the 3 but I guess that will come in time. You'll be losing the whole squad before too long!

Thanks for doing that (y).

I had thought that with so many people off for International breaks, there would have been more than just the 3 but I guess that will come in time. You'll be losing the whole squad before too long!
We normally have 11/12 away a few have been called up to the main squads in the past but not played.

I can’t wait to get to the championship so we have international breaks, the fixture pile up is killing us, means everyone will play plenty though.