Opening Day:
PlayerResultTime playedGoals/Clean SheetAssistsYellowRedRatingGoal Times
Guido MicheliMalaga 1-3 LevanteBenchBenchBenchBenchBenchBenchBench
Luke CheyneyManchester United 3-0 BrightonNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squad
Ryan WilliamsCrystal Palace 1-4 LiverpoolNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squad
Daniel ShipwayEverton 2-3 ChelseaNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squad
Lewis CulhaneBournemouth 3-1 FulhamNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squad
Luke HoskinBournemouth 3-1 FulhamNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squad
Jonas ShangoAFC WImbledon 5-3 CrawleyNot on loan yetNot on loan yetNot on loan yetNot on loan yetNot on loan yetNot on loan yetNot on loan yet
Oliver WilliamsHuddersfield 3-0 ReadingNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squad
Dan LupoBarnsley 3-0 Hull90 mins00106.8None
Jason JohanssonIpswich 5-1 Wigan90 mins00008.2None
Daniel PatonBlackburn 4-0 MiddlesbroughNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squad
John WarringtonPreston 1-1 NewcastleNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squad
Roman AeschlimannPreston 1-1 NewcastleNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squad
Andreas DahnertPreston 1-1 NewcastleNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squad
ElmoCardiff 1-1 Sheffield WednesdayNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squadNot in squad
Andy WithamRotherham 0-2 PeterboroughNot on loan yetNot on loan yetNot on loan yetNot on loan yetNot on loan yetNot on loan yetNot on loan yet
Loki WodenssonWalsall 2-1 Blackpool90 mins01106.7None
Chris JamiesonDoncaster 0-2 Charlton56 mins00006.9None
Xabi KovsonFleetwood 0-1 Shrewsbury8600006.9None
Ross WhiteheadPlymouth 2-1 Macclesfield90 mins01007.1None
Vadjo VictorBath 3-0 Hendon90 mins30009.6 (MotM)22, 54, 90+1

Last edited:
sky-sports-news-hq-what-can-i-watch-two_3251083.jpg

Luke Hoskin moves to Coventry on a loan until January.

Talk about being priced out of the transfer market £10 million release clause is Wodensson being realistic

Talk about being priced out of the transfer market £10 million release clause is Wodensson being realistic
At least you'll be playing regular first team football and one of the bigger clubs can snap you up when you're more experienced.

At least you'll be playing regular first team football and one of the bigger clubs can snap you up when you're more experienced.
There is that whilst I'm waiting there is always the Pleasure Beach lol.

Am i imagining things or is there 4 teams on the pitch in the highlights of my match? Haha (Chris Jamieson - Doncaster 0 Charlton 2))

I had to watch it again i thought i was still drunk from NYE haha

Congrats on the great work btw keep it up mate!
Thank you! It’s still not quite where I want it to be but from Saturday I will have more time to work on it (My fiancé and I are in a long distance relationship and she goes home Friday ?). Should coincide with everyone starting to play at the top levels too. I want to add a bit more detail but not slow it down too much.

Thank you! It’s still not quite where I want it to be but from Saturday I will have more time to work on it (My fiancé and I are in a long distance relationship and she goes home Friday ?). Should coincide with everyone starting to play at the top levels too. I want to add a bit more detail but not slow it down too much.
It is now 1 of the 1st things i check when i wake up lol Charlton played WBA in the FA cup yesterday and i actually found myself conflicted as im on loan at charlton from WBA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It is now 1 of the 1st things i check when i wake up lol Charlton played WBA in the FA cup yesterday and i actually found myself conflicted as im on loan at charlton from WBA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I check every morning at work, and I'm not even in it!
Thank you both! It’s always worrying what people will think and if they like the style. I want to make it as user friendly as possible whilst not skimping in details, it’s why I love a good table ?

Can you please tell me what's the tactic that Leeds is playing and transfers that they made, please?

I like to imagine all these players are in a group chat together! Vadjo is clearly too good for that level right now...

Can you please tell me what's the tactic that Leeds is playing and transfers that they made, please?
For course mate as soon as I get on the pc tonight I’ll post it.
I like to imagine all these players are in a group chat together! Vadjo is clearly too good for that level right now...
I wish I’d added some back story in at the start that they were all at the same trial day or something, can’t believe he’s not moved yet (even with my oversight)

It looks tough for me. Probably going for loan this season ?