Finally got some trophies with Real Madrid. And even the League and the CL in the same season. Onwards and upwards!

Wodensson gets better and better the older he gets. Another throphy filled season with City and a couple of goals to boot. Retiring from International football has definitely been the right choice. However, I have a feeling City are going to start grooming his replacement next year and to ease him out. I hope I'm wrong but there has already been several players getting released by their club.

Enough! We didn't qualify for CL so maybe my time in Chelsea is over. Somebody, please pick me up!

Am I a Chelsea legend already?

Enough! We didn't qualify for CL so maybe my time in Chelsea is over. Somebody, please pick me up!

Am I a Chelsea legend already?
You are indeed, in fact there is only you at Chelsea and Whitehead at Sheff Utd that are legends at a top 5 league club

Players:
Jonas Shango_ Profile.png
John Warrington_ Profile.png
Ross Whitehead_ Profile.png
Elmo_ Profile.png
Xabi Kovson_ Profile.png
Vadjo Victor_ Profile.png
Luke Cheyney_ Profile.png
Chris Jamieson_ Profile.png
Jason Johansson_ Profile.png
Loki Wodensson_ Profile.png
Dan Lupo_ Profile.png
Daniel Shipway_ Profile.png
Roman Aeschlimann_ Profile.png
Luke Hoskin_ Profile.png
Daniel Paton_ Profile.png
Guido Micheli_ Profile.png
Andy Witham_ Profile.png
Oliver Williams_ Profile.png
Lewis Culhane_ Profile.png
Andreas Dahnert_ Profile.png
Ryan Williams_ Profile.png

Once again I seem to predict Wodensson's future I said that City would be looking to replace him and they are. I'm sure this isn't the end of the son of Woden a stint at another premiership/half decent club must surely be in the offing.