Hermanos

Reaction score
uNE1OVi.png

BaP – Joe Scott

Hello everyone, thanks for visiting this thread, I must state prior to commencing the thread that this is not my idea and Lippo255 has come up with a brilliant idea, I would highly recommend you to visit the thread as it is definitely worth the read.

The player I have created is starting the game with 80 CA (Current Ability) and with a -9 PA (Potential Ability).
I only edited a few stats, when creating the player I have added a figure of 20 for managerial preference, so hopefully once the player retires from his playing career, he will look to carry the game on and become a one of the greatest managers, here is hoping anyway. I have added the striker position attribute of 20, and favourite team Newcastle United, whilst most disliked teams are Sunderland and Middlesbrough. Everything else was left at 0, making the game decide.

A little bit about Joe Scott…

iVPwWw0.png

(for some reason he has a picture? I don't for the **** of me know how)

Joe was born in Gateshead where he has lived his whole life, football has always been his passion and has never thought about doing anything else, ever. The only thing he wants to do is become a professional footballer, and Gary Mills from Gateshead FC has just given him the chance to succeed at that challenge. Gateshead manager Mills was at a youth trial day with many other lower league managers and Joe was the one who caught his eye, his natural finishing and the eye he had for goal was just incredible for his age, the power that he had in his left foot was awesome, he managed to score four goals in the trial day event, with people queuing up from all over the country to take him to the next level, he chose to stick close to home and play his football for Gateshead FC, which he has just signed his first contract at youth level.

Joe is a huge Geordie and all he has ever wanted to do is become the next Newcastle United number 9, emulating Alan Shearer and Jackie Milburn to become the greatest number 9 that Newcastle United has ever had.

I know! It's ridiculous, I genuinely do not know how he has a picture as I didn't edit him to or anything! Just happened when I started up the game!

uNE1OVi.png

BaP - Joe Scott (1st January 2015)

Well it hasn't been that bad of an opening six months into Joe's career, managing 14 substitute appearances for the first team, but not actually making his first start. Although within those sub appearances he has managed to find the net 3 times, with one of them being a penalty against Welling. Gateshead are doing well at the moment too, they are currently 2nd in the Vanarama Conference so League Two football could be a possibility for him, let's hope it goes well!

Vw2iYkP.png

He hasn't done particularly bad so far, but I am hoping this good start to the season will kick on and keep him going, hopefully keeping injuries down a minimum too.

hsIhZxJ.png

Last edited: