rsh94935

Reaction score
I've noticed in Football Manager that players are able to become player coaches, as well as noticing that in FIFA manager 09 I was able to be a player manager which was fun. And was wondering if it was possible in the game to be a player manager or use the editor to create a database which would make this option available to the user. If anyone has any suggestions on how to do this it would be greatly appreciated as I feel it can give the game more fun.

I dont think you can do both mate, but you could create yourself as a player and then manage the team that your in i suppose, similar effect that way

If you created yourself as a player and then separately created yourself as a manager then you'd kind of be one.. Well, you would know.. The game would just think you are two different people with the same name, age, nationality and team (;

Its not possible to be a player manager and be playable. You could however set up an AI version of you as a player manager but you couldnt affect how he plays.