geordie9809

Reaction score
I really like the be a pro / follow your career which are going on at the min and would like to maybe have a go at one my self but i dont really know how to do it.

Am i right into putting pot to -10 and ca at 100 ?

Also i dont know what to set there stats to what do i set their stats to that they choose and the ones they dont ?

Any help would be appreciated a lot

Thanks

I know it's -10 PA, but I'm not sure what the CA is. My guess would be around 130.

Accidentally switched them around, fixed now.

I'm pretty sure that in Billy D's follow your career 3 all the players started with the same CA and PA and age.

Last edited:
No. PA stands for Potential Ability and CA for Current Ability. So you should put it CA 100-120 ( Depends what lvl Club you start. Prem/Champ/L1/L2 ... )

I really like the be a pro / follow your career which are going on at the min and would like to maybe have a go at one my self but i dont really know how to do it.

Am i right into putting pot to -10 and ca at 100 ?

Also i dont know what to set there stats to what do i set their stats to that they choose and the ones they dont ?

Any help would be appreciated a lot

Thanks

PA and CA is fine, CA around 130 etc.

Stats-wise I put the wanted ones at 17, cos they go down anywhere between 1-3 points

when i used to do it i put ca 100 and pa 200, and then let people choose like 3 of each stat (e.g physical, technically, mental)

but to be fair people have been doing better with better CA, and its more fun when youre winning things than facing relegation with Barrow :p

its your game though mate, do what you want :)