olifreed

Reaction score
can someone please tell me how you do a be a pro game because i really want to do one and also could somebody explain to me how it works, thanks

Simple really.

You just make a template, Copy one from others sign up threads and you get the idea, when somebody fills up the template simply follow the instructions from the template and create a new player in the editor. When you have enough players just load a new game, holiday it and post screenshots of the participants every season and if they have moved or suffered a serious injury.

Some useful info:
Have a set number of people in mind depending on how fast your pc is. ( anything between 5 and 40)
Make sure you load a decent number of leagues and nations.
Give all players the same CA ( usual is 90 or 120)
Also give them all the same PA( -10 and 200 are the most popular)
Make sure you set their high attributes around 15
Set low attributes around 4 or 5
Dont give up half way through as nobody likes a quitter
Any other questions feel free to ask me :)

Get people to give your their details, use a template for that from another BAP, put them into the FM editor, and make an editor data file then load up fm and play the game :)

also, what if i joined one and then my player went to another team, what happens to me? am i out the game or will i still know how im playing

also, what if i joined one and then my player went to another team, what happens to me? am i out the game or will i still know how im playing

You are still in the game. The creator of the BAP that you joined would say in the update if you were sold.

yh but once im sold will the creator say how im doing at my new club

Mate Just Look At Other Peoples Bap N Copy N Paste Template N Paste On Here Ask For 10 players to be free transfers simple and go on data editor create player dooble simple :)

ok ill try and make players but im nt sure how how to

dno how to do that, lol this is confusing. do u mind starting one and ill join?

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

ive decided im not doing one, its too confusing and to much effort

dno how to do that, lol this is confusing. do u mind starting one and ill join?

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

ive decided im not doing one, its too confusing and to much effort

To answer your other question, yes, When you move clubs whoever is updating will continue to follow your career until you retire. No matter what club you move to

I suggest just keeping an eye out until somebody starts one and then fill the template out :)
Also look over a few BaP games and you will get an idea of how they are run.

yh ive been doing that and seems quite fun to see how your doing, hopefully one is soon