naterr

Reaction score
BACKGROUND: Peter Shilton has secretly trained a batch of genetically modified kids turning them into super keepers. YOU can be one of these kids!

I have made 2 keepers with -10 potential and will start them in League 2 (England) and see who becomes the greater keeper. I will post regular updates on how they are getting on with a little table tallying up their points. I will also add a 200CA Striker in there too just to see him mess things up

Points will be awarded for the following:
1pt per competitive match
2pts per clean sheet
-1pt for every goal conceded
3pts for MoM
50pts for every goal scored (unlikely)

Leaderboard
Paberzis 53
Abrahimovic 28
Smithers 20

Last edited:
I will be starting this later tonight but if anyone wants a guy added for them just let me know and I will sort it out. Use the template above. More people the better!

Or if anyone can think of anything to add to this or change it let me know too!

Last edited:
First name: Abra
Second name: Abrahimovic
Common name(optional):
Ethnicity:
Hair Colour: Blonde
Nationality: Swedish
Second nation(optional): Belgium
Date of Birth(day/month): 28/01
City of Birth:

Ok so 6 months in and Naterr has already decided he is too big for the club (as expected)

Big shock is that 2/3 keepers are sitting at the bottom of the table with their clubs, not great!

No transfers of yet but I'm sure something will happen soon!

One year update!

Weyland Smithers
View attachment 453352View attachment 453351
Not a bad first season even though a couple of stats went down, played the least games out of the 3 therefore not as many clean sheets.

Points Gained = 9

Andreas Paberzis
View attachment 453347View attachment 453346
Much better result for Paberzis, played more games but almost the same amount of goals conceded.

Points Gained = 29

Abra Abramovich
View attachment 453344View attachment 453343

Abra had the most appearances by far but didn't stop his team getting relegated.

Points Gained = 28

Ok so leaderboard is as follows:

Paberzis 29
Abrahimovic 28
Smithers 9

First season down and Smithers is way behind. Alot of interest has been mounting on these guys so I may have a transfer announcement soon!

Lots of movement in the transfer window,

View attachment 453302
Abrahimovic was bought by Hull and looks to be their first choice

View attachment 453301
Paberzis went to Southampton but I can see him sturggling for game time for the time being.

Smithers wasn't wanted by anyone strangely...maybe he spent too much time working for Mr Burns

all 3 are now in a different league so I wonder how this will affect the scores.

Also Naterr got his move and went to Man city...Possibly the only club able to afford his ridiculous wage demands...

View attachment 453303

Season 2 review:

Smithers:
View attachment 453259View attachment 453258
Still at Northampton but with his contract running out I'm betting he is finallly going to get snapped up.
much more starts this season but a lot of goals conceded

Points Gained = 11

Abrahimovic:
View attachment 453256View attachment 453255
Good first season for Hull and good record at the back.

Points Gained = 24

Paberzis:
View attachment 453254View attachment 453253

Not too many matches in his first season at Southampton but was expected. Hopefully he can get into first team next year.

Points Gained: 0

Leaderboard
Abrahimovic 52
Paberzis 29
Smithers 20

Abrahimovic flying ahead now and someone will need to have an incredible season to catch him next year. anyone got any bets on who will be top at the end of the challenge??

Last edited:
Smithers released by Northampton after failing to reach agreement on a new deal...
View attachment 452882
No one interested so far, lets hope that changes for the American stopper!

SK Rapid Wien land a brilliant new signing...
View attachment 452554

Yes Smithers gets a new club and things are looking up again for the bright wonderkid.

Season 3 updates coming up soon

Season 3 Update:

Abrahimovic:
View attachment 452519View attachment 452518
Established first choice now for the Tigers but a lot of goals got passed him this year which will hurt his score

Points gained = 14

Smithers
View attachment 452517View attachment 452516
Pretty good start to his career at Rapid and not bad goal ratio for someone of his age so looking promising.

Points gained = -2
(ok not as good as I thought it looked originally)

Paberzis
View attachment 452515View attachment 452514
Less than 1 goal a game...wahoo! not many starts though. hopefully he doesn't get stuck as a back up there.

Points gained = 10

Leaderboard
Abrahimovic 66
Paberzis 39
Smithers 18

Bigger gap in the table. Once I get fm14 I will do this again and hopefully get a few more involved.

Season 4 update coming soon!