Dobbi

Reaction score
Hello. This is an opportunity to write a column where you can choose up to 10 teams to write weekly blogs about. I will release big news such as transfers,results and manager sackings and you can be the pundit. Please make up your website. You can choose from BPL,FLC,FL1,FL2,TSP,TSS,TSN teams.
enjoy

rules:
fake website
have badge on all blogs
if you want to post email me at [email protected]
add a bit of banter
make up rumours and all the rest
make it interesting
at least 100 words per column
you can swap teams once the game has began but do not try to make the other person do their least favourite teams
please submit your requests in this form
Name:
team 1-10:
website name 1-10:
least favoured teams:
supported club:
email:

Taken teams
Gillingham Fc by Dobbi shouting-men.co.uk
Ebbsfleet by Dobbi Fleet-life.co.uk
Dartford Fc by Dobbi Dartford-Fc-fan-page.com
Birmingham Fc JxBCFC thezuluzone.co.uk

Last edited:
As no-one is joining I will
Name: James Dobson
teams 1-10: Gillingham,Ebbsfleet,Dartford
website name 1-10: Shouting-men.co.uk, Fleet-life.co.uk, Dartford-Fc-fan-page.com
least favourite teams: Swindon, Man U, Man C, Tottenham, Barnet, Barnsley
supported club: Gillingham
email: [email protected]

if anyone wants the 3 clubs I took then email me.

Might as well have a go.
Name: Christophe Dugarry
Teams 1-10: Birmingham City.
Website name 1-10: thezuluzone.co.uk
Least favourite teams: Aston Villa, Aston Villa, Aston Villa, Aston Ville and Aston Villa
Supported Club: Birmingham City

Last edited:
I will just start the story now you can still join

View attachment 339265
BBC sport welcomes you to another great season of football action. We will have all of the games covered throughout the season and the transfers will to be covered. BBC sport would like to give everyone a warm welcome and we hope to see an exiting season ahead. We will see you all soon.

SHOUTING-MEN.CO.UKView attachment 339264

Shouting-men.co.uk would like to welcome you to our website. A news website for Gillingham Fc winners of the 2012/13 Football league 2 season. First of all we would like to wish all of the team luck under gaffer Peter Taylor and we would like to say that we hope there is some huge transfers for the gills. We may not be known as a big team but the love for the gills in all of you our fellow fans is huge and we thank you all for supporting Gillingham.

We would like to see players like Rene Howe enter the club however we believe this will not happen.