Be The Next Superboss - The Aftermath

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
After a successful British player career story (CLICK HERE to view the story), Britain's legends have dipped their toes into the world of coaching and management: they are ready to become the new Superboss!

All players used are those who enjoyed the privilege of being in the first edition of the story. Due to a "clerical error", none of the players wanted to further their career following retirement from the game, which is why I have decided to re-use the original team of players.

Everybody has been assigned either to their latest club or to another team they played for during their career, depending on situations. In the editor, I set everybody to be the Manager of the U21 team of their respective clubs and let nature takes its course.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Be The Next Superboss - The Aftermath!

Looking forward to this, I wonder if we will ever see a Champions League final
face off between 2 managers! I'll be following, KIU!

After a successful British player career story (CLICK HERE to view the story), Britain's legends have dipped their toes into the world of coaching and management: they are ready to become the new Superboss!

All players used are those who enjoyed the privilege of being in the first edition of the story. Due to a "clerical error", none of the players wanted to further their career following retirement from the game, which is why I have decided to re-use the original team of players.

Everybody has been assigned either to their latest club or to another team they played for during their career, depending on situations. In the editor, I set everybody to be the Manager of the U21 team of their respective clubs and let nature takes its course.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Be The Next Superboss - The Aftermath!

So what date will this start at? July 2014? Or when this save finished?

Looking forward to this, I wonder if we will ever see a Champions League final
face off between 2 managers! I'll be following, KIU!

That would be very interesting. Thanks for following.

So what date will this start at? July 2014? Or when this save finished?

We'll be starting in July 2014, unfortunately. I've changed everybody's age to what they were (or very close to) when they retired, and I've also added everybody's playing history.

Thinking an awful coaching career awaits Joey Black too.. D:

Hopefully not :D I've done everything I can to get everybody to be a future star manager, and for St. Mirren those attributes aren't bad at all lol

Hopefully my guy can actually do something as a manager now!

I fear my guy will be a u21 coach forever, hope he will become a first team head coach.

Will Robbo England and Man City Legand! Future England Manager and World Cup winner :)

Come on a fair bit in a year, desperate to see Joey Black pick up a managerial job, whether as an U21 boss or not!

Could also include "achievements - landmarks" in the screens?

Come on a fair bit in a year, desperate to see Joey Black pick up a managerial job, whether as an U21 boss or not!

Could also include "achievements - landmarks" in the screens?

I will start doing that when people start achieving things :) had a look at everyone's history and achievements and nobody has amassed any yet.

My managerial career has got to be better then my playing career thats for sure!

Pedersen improving massively in the 1st year! Where did the Stoke u21 end in the league?