I will try it since in my save Im playing with a 4231 but with Real Madrid all tactics are beast mode....

I will try it since in my save Im playing with a 4231 but with Real Madrid all tactics are beast mode....
Let me know the results. Yet to test them on a weaker team.

will use this one as i am real madrid and have huge and excellent young squad, will share results soon

Two big demotivating factors: Real Madrid and 2019.

76 on 16 games, averaging 4 goals scored a game... but RM

Hmmm.. I'll try this in preseason, what the ****..

Winning you every game every match... except for the games you draw and lost..

Hi envals.im playing for poor team in czech league,but i must say that in offence its great show with this tactic :D very nice play and lot of chances but defence is poor for me.maybe that you are using some opposition instructions?or this tactic isnt for last patch?i think that when will be improved defence,this tactic will be amazing.im using my set up for set pieces.good job but it can be still better tactic ;)

Hi envals.im playing for poor team in czech league,but i must say that in offence its great show with this tactic :D very nice play and lot of chances but defence is poor for me.maybe that you are using some opposition instructions?or this tactic isnt for last patch?i think that when will be improved defence,this tactic will be amazing.im using my set up for set pieces.good job but it can be still better tactic ;)

For my team I used Opposition Instructions. You should try using it. You can also try changing match training to Def. Positioning.

I am aware of the defence I will try to fix the defence ASAP!