V1

Would anyone be kind enough to give a download for V1. I appear to have misplaced mine.

Thanks

I want to share my first experience with beast v4.
I've started with Osasuna who is media predicted 17th in the first season.
Due to very poor budget I only did few transferts.
In: Alibec, Andre Claro, Puerto, Poyet and Luis Henrique from Botafogo (only from the end of january 17) and some loans like Calabria, Fonseca (both right WBs), Ruben Dias, Roca from Espanyol

The tactic started performing well from the beginning and it was very solid, I overachieved since the first games sitting on the first half of the tab.
At the end I've finished 2nd, I had no chance to challenge with Barcelona (they had 8 points more at the end) but I've lost only 3 games and I managed to win both games against Barcelona and to get a draw at Santiago Bernabeu (at home I won vs Real Madrid as well)

I've also won the spanish cup, smashing Real Madrid 4-2 in the final game.

I'm very satisfied, now I've a decent budget to improve the team.

I've read all the thread about Aggressor that should be even better than beast, I've tried to switch to this tactic sometimes but I did not see any improvement. May be beacause the tactic was not 100% fluid.

Anyway I'll go ahead with beast even the next season.
I hope of being able to make some screenshots in the next days

I want to share my first experience with beast v4.
I've started with Osasuna who is media predicted 17th in the first season.
Due to very poor budget I only did few transferts.
In: Alibec, Andre Claro, Puerto, Poyet and Luis Henrique from Botafogo (only from the end of january 17) and some loans like Calabria, Fonseca (both right WBs), Ruben Dias, Roca from Espanyol

The tactic started performing well from the beginning and it was very solid, I overachieved since the first games sitting on the first half of the tab.
At the end I've finished 2nd, I had no chance to challenge with Barcelona (they had 8 points more at the end) but I've lost only 3 games and I managed to win both games against Barcelona and to get a draw at Santiago Bernabeu (at home I won vs Real Madrid as well)

I've also won the spanish cup, smashing Real Madrid 4-2 in the final game.

I'm very satisfied, now I've a decent budget to improve the team.

I've read all the thread about Aggressor that should be even better than beast, I've tried to switch to this tactic sometimes but I did not see any improvement. May be beacause the tactic was not 100% fluid.

Anyway I'll go ahead with beast even the next season.
I hope of being able to make some screenshots in the next days

im also still using beast my friend,for me it is performing brilliantly and i now have the players to really challenge for trophies but also have some youth and players that have been with us through the leagues(im mkdons).

Hey guys ... I just started a new save with Manchester United :) I can say AGGRESSOR is very good tactic, but Beast is also good :)

Results

View attachment 102448

MY STARTING 11

View attachment 102449

As you can see , it is not 100% Original version of Beast V4 , because i changed some things :)

Changes :

- CM(Attack) to AMC(Attack) with same player instrucitons
- CM(S) to B2B(S) with same player instructions
- WBL and WBR Deleted More Risky Passes

I think thats it :)

So i can say TFF AGGRESSOR AND TFF BEAST ARE THE BEST TACTICS ON THE FORUM AT THE MOMENT :)

Last edited:
Hey guys ... I just started a new save with Manchester United :) I can say AGGRESSOR is very good tactic, but Beast is also good :)

Results

View attachment 1106634

MY STARTING 11

View attachment 1106633

As you can see , it is not 100% Original version of Best V4 , because i changed some things :)

Changes :

So i can say TFF AGGRESSOR AND TFF BEAST ARE THE BEST TACTICS ON THE FORUM AT THE MOMENT :)
Are u playing on 17.3??because i cant make any of these work since the new patch or is it ur tweak has done the trick??

i can honestly say beast v4 is as good if not better since the new patch.for me anyway

Are u playing on 17.3??because i cant make any of these work since the new patch or is it ur tweak has done the trick??

I am playing with FM Touch version :) If i know right , FM Touch version is not updated at the moment to 17.3 ... but no Match Engine Changes ... so it must to work with 17.3 :)

I am playing with FM Touch version :) If i know right , FM Touch version is not updated at the moment to 17.3 ... but no Match Engine Changes ... so it must to work with 17.3 :)
Yes everyone is denying the me changes eveb tff but my results dont say so

Its going amazing , with my M.United !!!

League Table

View attachment 1106639

MY FIRST 11

View attachment 1106640

Some Crazy Results :

M.United 6:0 Leicester City (Premier League)

View attachment 1106641

M.United 7:0 Basaksehir (Euro Cup)

View attachment 1106642

M.United 7:0 West Bromwich (Premier League)

View attachment 1106643

M.United 7:0 Arsenal (Premier League)

View attachment 1106644

I find that this is so much better than Aggressor, thank you for your tweaks !!

Results

View attachment 1106634

MY STARTING 11

View attachment 1106633

As you can see , it is not 100% Original version of Beast V4 , because i changed some things :)

Changes :

One advises for small teams