these are all great suggestions, thanks everyone :D van der weil and ramos are awesome, but they have no intention of joining me at the minute...beasts but also b*stards haha ^^) going to give Walker a chance until Jan, then if need be get one of the above. Thanks again dudes, much love.

You can get Santon on loan, but definitely stick with Walker. He's already established himself as first choice and I'm only on my second season with Spurs.

Aldo Corzo from Universidad San Martin in Peru,21 years old strong full back,
very good young defensive full back, i've loaded all South American leagues.
He did well for me first season at Porto he cost me € 1.8 million, an absolute bargain. He was behind Hulk on the right flank to clean up all the 'holes' my winger left open!

Rafael
Cesar Azpilicueta
Davide Santon
Kyle Walker
Kyle Naughton
Gregory Van der Wiel
Diego Renan
Martin Kelly (Loan him out, a good youngster)
Jordan Spence
Nathaniel Clyne
These are all not big names.

these are all great suggestions, thanks everyone :D van der weil and ramos are awesome, but they have no intention of joining me at the minute...beasts but also b*stards haha ^^) going to give Walker a chance until Jan, then if need be get one of the above. Thanks again dudes, much love.

strange, i got van der wiel in the first season with 10 million- monthly installments

Anthony vanden Borre , under 1 mill, class, plus he is soooo verstile.

Serge Aurier has been pretty disappoining for me so far, gets booked a lot and is ridiculously injury prone.