Beat Me If You Can... Survive If I Let You!

bellynufc

Reaction score
I have created 1 tactic so far on this game that i thought was any good but with the updates it lost it spark and i could not get it back i had come close to giving up with the game the last couple of weeks i had made god knows how many tactics but they all sucked then last friday night was watching sky and lee clark was giving his fantasy football team out and the formation he had them set up in appealed to me so the next morning i set about making it up for the current Newcastle team and after my first season would like to share it.
View attachment 474463View attachment 474462
as you can see 3cb 2wb 1dm 2cm 1am 1str i knew newcastle would suit this formation as they have 2 really good wingbacks and it lets you accomidate the great midfielders you have.
View attachment 474461View attachment 474460View attachment 474459View attachment 474458View attachment 474457View attachment 474456View attachment 474456View attachment 474455View attachment 474454
as you can see 2nd in the league which i was over the moon with and some of the best results of the season have been posted this tactic plays some great attacking football and also managed to have the best defensive record in the league as you can see in the stoke game the did not have 1 shot at goal was really impressed with that.

Now for a look at the player types for this tactic

Gk Tim krul kept 19 clean sheets in 32 games not bad you want a gk with decent passing he put me in trouble a couple of times with some poor passes.

2 cb want good anticipation marking etc yanga mbwia was top class
1 ball playing cb you want someone with composure and decent passing i played coloccini
2wb these two boys both got on the scoresheet and created goals all season important to the tactic
dm is there to sit in front of the defenders and break things up tiote fits the role well
deep lying playmaker sits and controls the game
box 2 box midfielder is has a massive role in this tactic sissoko got into double figures in goals and covered most distance over 90mins in the league
attacking midfielder again big part of tactic ben arfa scored 10 12 assists and 78 key passes in season
attacking forward leads the line creates and scores goals
View attachment 474451
I use 4 shouts for this tactic retain possession player out of defence work ball into box and look for overlap
If anyone would like to try this tactic i would like some feed back thanks for reading.
beat me if you can survive if i let you.tac

Looks an interesting tactic ill give it ago after i finish the 1 im working with atm :)