Reaction score
man city 1st season:

given

zabaleta, toure, lescott, kolarov
toure, obviously the other def mid players
alexis sanchez, pastore, silva
tevez, pato

haha

You're Man City, you're argument is truly invalid since they start off with about £50 Million transfer budget.

It is a good team, mind, but you could've strengthened you're goalie, Given isn't the best.

Last edited:
exactly common sense made me go with a team with cash so i can win, beat this team someone haha

Valdes
Dani Alves - Puyol - Pique - Abidal
Mascherano
Xavi ------ Iniesta
Messi ------ Villa ------ Pedro​

I win. :)

Barcelona, real, chelsea

all teams starting 11 beats urs without spending anything ;)

First Season I Had

Victor/Harper

Taylor, Rivas/Williamson, Colloccini/Kompany, Enrique

Ben Afra, Toite/Diaby, Barton/Nolan , Park Ji Sung/Jonas

Agbonlahor/Lovenkrands, Fred/Ameobi

not the best but top team with funds avaliable

Blackpool > Your team.

But really, I don't understand this thread. If you really want to test your team against others, post it here.

Anyone else noticed that his team either has 12 players or is hilariously imbalanced?

Honestly, if you're Man City and can only do that well, I'm not impressed. I started a file as City once, and I ended up with (in the first season):

Hart
Van Der Wiel - Rami - Mexes - Kolarov
Toure - De Jong
Elia - Hamsik - Silva
Tevez

Which IMO beats yours hands down. I mean, you're City. It's easy to build a strong team in the first season anyway.

Last edited:
played 30 won 26 drawn 4..beat man u 6 - 1 in old trafford..someone beat my team please haha

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

11 players mate, a sanchez is one name..probs one of the best wingers in the game

played 30 won 26 drawn 4..beat man u 6 - 1 in old trafford..someone beat my team please haha

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

11 players mate, a sanchez is one name..probs one of the best wingers in the game

Your grammar is awful. You're also slightly annoying. Your team is decent but you are Man City after all. Pointless thread.

Like Ben said above, it's a pointless thread. And, with Man City you can definitely do better than that.

Last edited:
Like Ben said above, it's a pointless thread. And, with Man City you can definitely do better than that.

Pretty much.

Hey look at me, I can spend a **** load of money on players to make my team better!

Barcelona's starting team pretty much destroy's this team anyway.
/shrug

As LFCmarshall said all three of those teams start with better teams than you. Also as has already been said, you could make a better side with what city start off with in terms of players and funds!

How the **** can you have a brilliant team with Zabaleta in?

LOL thanks for cheering me up, i needed good laugh. You spent your money on Sanchez, Pastore and Pato?? Your thread should be named. How to waste a transfer budget.

You can build a much stronger team with the funds available.

....clearly he is doing his job, scored 7 goals so far....

Status
Not open for further replies.