Beat this if you can

how much did your pc cost?

50 bucks says you bought it, instead of building it yourself.

nevertheless I envy that. How long does a day take?

wow, 8 processors? dont think it'll come at a cheap price :)

:'( me n my only processor cnt handle tht

EIGHT. Jeez thats some computer. I have only got a dual core.

Acually it cost me less than you might think, around $1200 (not quite sure what that is in pounds or euros) to build from scratch. youd be amazed at all the extra junk that prebuilt pcs come with.

Wow what a system.

Im sure you just put that up to show off your computer!! ;)

Bet you come across some right obscure players and talent in unknown waters.

Mine aint too shabby. I bought a E-Machine with Linux OS for 150pounds(180euros), installed Windows 7 Ultimate, upgraded from 1gb RAM up to 16GB(quad port, which I installed myself:D), I bought a Quad Core from Ebay for 30euros(BARGAIN), and have a 1Terrabyte hard drive. All I need now is a new graphics and also a sound card. Total cost - 350euros(roughly).

Slicker than weasel ****....

Thinly veiled 'look at my computer' thread.

absolutely. Just a chance to show off i suppose.

What i dont get is why you scribbled out your name in the red?

And you forgot that in the top left, theres a drag down menu, it says your last name anyway?
You fail at being secretive.

Hello, R Espejo. ;)

And you forgot that in the top left, theres a drag down menu, it says your last name anyway?

Hello, R Espejo. ;)

FourFourTwo, we're on the same wavelength ;)

Hello, R Espejo. ;)

Haha, yeah i was in a hurry, im betting there arent many stalkers here though...

Also i really do want to know if there are many other people out there running this many leagues. Ive run into some interesting things. Loaning players out is much easier now, since theres always a league that suits them. Transfers are also much improved since the players that smaller clubs can afford actually play games. There are also a huge number of regens appearing every year so it is possible to be an 'Arsene Wenger' and poach a youngster from the romanian 2nd division. Managers also seem to move around more, as more jobs are avaiable. One of the biggest changes though is at the international level. Since most countries arent filled with well known players from the top leagues, players from smaller countries and even smaller clubs are called up realistically.

If theres anyone else out there with similar experiences i'd like to hear them. And maybe some more complements on my system too (H)

My quadcore processor and 8MB Ram probs couldn't handle...

EDIT: No, I tried it, it works with 5 star computer performance and 2 star game speed.

Last edited:
mine can do that just dont want it to game speed is like 2

post what ur game speed is plz

and btw its not 8 processors is 4 its just ses 8 for some reason

mine can do that just dont want it to game speed is like 2

post what ur game speed is plz

and btw its not 8 processors is 4 its just ses 8 for some reason

It says 8 because intel uses hyperthreading technology, so each processor is capable of handling 2 processes almost simultaneously by alternating between them (kind of hard to explain in words).

also pay no attention to the "game speed" rating. Football manager has absolutely no way to accurately predict how fast your game will go. It gets a rough estimate based on your basic system specs and just guesses. Just test how fast the progression is by playing it for a while.

I uploaded every EU league that's 52 country 131 leagues & a large database

but I'm using a iMAC 24 inch,

4 MB RAM

and it doesn't run slow :D so I'm happy

I actually did that with my 2 year old lappie.. It's strong enough to do that.. but it was slower than usual.. :D