RavenWire

Reaction score
I'm having major, MAJOR issues when playing united. Every time I play them, I batter them all game. But, as always they have a shot, and they score. they always seem to catch my defenders on the break. I've tried man marking, hard tackling, putting the defensive line deep and even playing counter attacking football. Does anyone have suggestions, as I'm getting past hacked off with them!

I seem to do well against Man Utd. I usually play quite wide and try to break on the counter behind their fullbacks as there is always loads of space there.

You need to have a look at your players instructions... i couldnt beat arsenal anytime i played them till i went to the players instructions, made my defenders stay back and my forwards stay forward... this way you have a wall in front of goal and a forward or 2 waiting for the rebound... check out the tactics in the forum, theres a guy in there that i got some player instructions from and now arsenal cant beat me!!!!

by the way this is where i got the player instructions . . . . Simply the GREATEST tactic! hasnt't let me down! :p