Harryy

Reaction score
I always struggle against tougher teams which is understandable as they are "tougher". But I was wondering if there are any changes you make or advice you can give me when playing big teams. Any help would be much appreciated.

Have a look at your scout report before the match go through it will give u good advise on where the danger is and where they week and go to team comparison give u better under standing where they are stronger:) I take down notes as where they score from most and concede most and I go look what tactic mostly use, and then go to my tactic and tweak what ever one I'm using to cancel out there danger and exploit there weakness.....I also use oppestion instruction on danger man/men's but not the best but getting there lol... Hope it helps it has done for me gotten good results by studying match reports from scouts :)

As a general advice, drop deeper, go more direct passing, go on counter, exploit the flanks, pump ball into box/clear ball to flanks, use a much higher tempo, pass into space and play an extra man in midfield or defense. That's what I do.

Thanks guys. I used your advise in my most recent game and I won. Switched my formation around by throwing in an extra DM. Put my RB on defend as they scored most of their goals from the left. Changed the instructions to what you suggested. Marked their striker tightly as he was their main goalscorer. Closed down the creative players. Stopped them from scoring and managed to knick a goal on the counter.

awesome :) its an awesome feeling watching your team close down there attackers and stealing a win lol and its fun and rewarding to know that 'you' as a manager made that happen :D by doing a bit of home work