Reaction score
This is going to be a really really simple start to this thread and with all your help guys I hope it really takes off.

The only question I have and like I said its a simple one. Can you play beautiful free flowing football on FM 14 anymore?

I have been an avid FM player from back in the good old days of Championship Manager and have spent numerous hours happily sitting playing well into the night (like everyone else here)

I've tried nearly everything in the last few weeks with the 14.3.1 patch we're all using to either download or create a tactic that actually plays "Beautiful Football"

Don't get me wrong I have found amazing "winning" tactics but nothing that feels like football anymore! I feel the FM world has become obsessed with ME breakers! And I appreciate everyone who takes time to make tactics and put them on here it takes time, patience and a **** of allot of know how.

So the real question is. Has anyone out there created or found or indeed is using a tactic that play Beautiful free flowing football?

Not the type of tactic where your full backs are the most creative players or indeed your wide players are intent no matter how much you tell them not to but shoot from the most impossible acute angles into the side netting over and over again! But the type you can be proud of as you watch your favorite team score beautiful goals. Any help would be much appreciated guys.

If you have taken your time to read this post please leave comments on your favorite tactic or indeed more importantly which tactic for you plays the best football. Cheers again lads.