FM14SERBIA

Reaction score
HI FM FANS :)

Here is my second favourite formation 4-1-4-1 with 2 Attacking Wide Midfielders.

First of all i want to say this tactic is based on TFF-s Paragon , so all credits goes to him . I had changed only some players instructions , roles and duties ...

FORMATION 4-1-4-1

View attachment 131564

TACTIC DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 131563

Some Informations :

- If you feel tactic is too attacking for your team , than you can change mentality to Standard . I recommended to you if you are Favorite team use Control Mentality and if you are Underdog use Standard Mentality.

- If you dont have a good Complete Forward , you can change to Deep Lying Forward Support with same player instructions

- Your most important players are :

1.) ST, ML, MR, DL, DR
2.) MCL, MCR, DM, DCL, DCR, GK

ML - should be Right Footed ( Important )
MR - should be Left Footed ( Important )
DL - should be Left Footed ( Important )
DR - should be Right Footed ( Important )
MCL - should be Left Footed
MCR - should be Right Footed

- ML
and MR should take the corners

Opposition Instructions :

View attachment 1073910

Training and Match Preparation :

Pre Season - Team Cohesion
Match Tactics

Season - Balanced
Defensive Positioning

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5-7 friendly matches and I recommend to choose weaker opponents in order to guaranty easy wins in friendly matche and have "Superb" morale for your players when the season starts.
2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.
3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.
4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

Individual Training :

GK - Goalkeeper
DL and DR - Complete Wing Back
DCL and DCR - Ball Playing Defender
MCL and MCR - Advanced Playmaker
ML and MR - Inside Forward
FC - Complete Forward

Last edited:
And it don't stop, And it don't quit :)

Пријатељ, I'm happy to see your creat-s, despite you wanted to stop in FM 16 few weeks ago ;)

P.S. Time to create ultimate winning tactic)

HI FM FANS :)

Here is my second favourite formation 4-1-4-1 with 2 Attacking Wide Midfielders.

First of all i want to say this tactic is based on TFF-s Paragon , so all credits goes to him . I had changed only some players instructions , roles and duties ...

FORMATION 4-1-4-1

View attachment 1073908

TACTIC DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 1073909

Some Informations :

- If you dont have a good Complete Forward , you can change to Deep Lying Forward Support with same player instructions

- Your most important players are :

1) ST, ML, MR, DL, DR
2) MCL, MCR, DM, DCL, DCR, GK

ML - should be Right Footed ( Important )
MR - should be Left Footed ( Important )
DL - should be Left Footed ( Important )
DR - should be Right Footed ( Important )
MCL - should be Left Footed
MCR - should be Right Footed

Opposition Instructions :

View attachment 1073910

Training and Match Preparation :

Pre Season - Team Cohesion
Match Tactics

Season - Balanced
Defensive Positioning

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5-7 friendly matches and I recommend to choose weaker opponents in order to guaranty easy wins in friendly matche and have "Superb" morale for your players when the season starts.
2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.
3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.
4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

Individual Training :

GK - Goalkeeper
DL and DR - Complete Wing Back
DCL and DCR - Ball Playing Defender
MCL - Advanced Playmaker
MCR - Advanced Playmaker
ML and MR - Inside Forward
FC - Complete Forward

result ?
I like and respect your work but the minimum and give us some screens
this tactic is that many brand purpose? or rather defensive?
I do not download v'ai tactics without any info minimal anyway that it's a great tactic paris is good but must Detailed

Last edited:
If this tactic works like the last year one (4-1-4-1 Predator tweak) , will be amazing . I will try it :)

Edit : can i use Vincent Aboubakar for Complete Forward ?

of course :) He is Complete Forward Striker :)

Well i want try it whit my created team CA about 145/159 and PA 165 i think is good tactic for my team,

result ?
I like and respect your work but the minimum and give us some screens
this tactic is that many brand purpose? or rather defensive?
I do not download v'ai tactics without any info minimal anyway that it's a great tactic paris is good but must Detailed

some results with Leicester ( my best ML Albrighton is injured 8weeks )

View attachment 131555 View attachment 131553

Last edited:
4-1-4-1 is my favourite ever since the calamity tactic days so I'm definitely giving it a good go!

Played 3 games, beat Chelsea 3-1 away, Swansea 3-1 home and lost 2-0 to Man United but I had to play Funes Mori in goal and Coleman got sent off so unlucky that happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can team and p.i please be posted for tight twats with no internet, much appreciated