Beckham at Forest, WTH!

• Thread starter Thread starter DizzyBala
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 8K
he owns all his own image rights and allows no-one to use them i think

got becks for palace but aint scored from at set piece he playin like gerrard it crazy

hes still got 8 assists though, thats the important thing!

what role are you using him in?

as for the free kicks i dont know... im sure he'll hit form soon enough

yeah that is strange Becks picking Forest over Porto. Beckham went to Dundee United on one of my games, as if he would sign for Dundee United but saying that i bet a lot of people didn't think he would sign for a MLS team......but Dundee United i mean come on.

On my first game this year I signed him for the hammers. Well when I got him it was bye bye Dyer.

Dyer tried to put up a fight and ended up with a broken leg - it wasn't from football this time around.

center midfielder on support , he gets back and defends well and attacks aswell , just trough balls on often rest sometimes just saw cross ball was on rarely so changed dat to sometimes so shud get more assits gud thing u asked and i checked

i used him as a centre mid for a while, as a deep lying 'quarterback' sort of player, like pirlo i guess.

problem was he got tired, then injured, then hed be lacking fitness through not playing etc etc, it was a vicious circle so ended up sticking out on the wing. said to him ''david, you're getting on a bit now old boy, i dont mind if you cant track back too often, but please dont dribble, EVER! Just get hold of that ball and offload it to a team-mate quickly!''

center midfielder on support , he gets back and defends well and attacks aswell , just trough balls on often rest sometimes just saw cross ball was on rarely so changed dat to sometimes so shud get more assits gud thing u asked and i checked
play him at right mid :S:O

i used him as a centre mid for a while, as a deep lying 'quarterback' sort of player, like pirlo i guess.

problem was he got tired, then injured, then hed be lacking fitness through not playing etc etc, it was a vicious circle so ended up sticking out on the wing. said to him ''david, you're getting on a bit now old boy, i dont mind if you cant track back too often, but please dont dribble, EVER! Just get hold of that ball and offload it to a team-mate quickly!''

haha good one, i tend to take him off nearly every game round 65-75min my cm all get round 70% or lower condition cuz there vital to my formation he defo aint got da legs for dat anymore

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

play him at right mid :S:O

i got sum good fast winger and all my striker aint the best headers in the game so him slottin passes for dem to run onto is perfect for my team and formation

haha good one, i tend to take him off nearly every game round 65-75min my cm all get round 70% or lower condition cuz there vital to my formation he defo aint got da legs for dat anymore

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

i got sum good fast winger and all my striker aint the best headers in the game so him slottin passes for dem to run onto is perfect for my team and formation

i know its premier league and everything (but then you could argue the defenders are bettter in the air..) but my strikers are rooney and neymar, neither are good in the air really. becks just puts it on a plate for them so they cant miss. i imagine palying against lesser defenders would mean its easier for becks to cross in and pick out your strikers, regardless of aerial ability. although if hes working out as a quarterback then dont change it if it aint broke!

i know its premier league and everything (but then you could argue the defenders are bettter in the air..) but my strikers are rooney and neymar, neither are good in the air really. becks just puts it on a plate for them so they cant miss. i imagine palying against lesser defenders would mean its easier for becks to cross in and pick out your strikers, regardless of aerial ability. although if hes working out as a quarterback then dont change it if it aint broke!

ye i in championship 1st season playin fm2010 ended 1 point off playoff but dis year wit becks and random loanees cuz again no transfer money 1st 17 played 12wins 4draws 1loss 39 scored 13 against , wen i go prem ill prob change his position if he still able to kick it but in champ he owns midfield

well on my file hes still going strong at united in the prem (and occasioanlly for england) and hes not far off 40 so im sure he'll still have it. if anything (physical stats aside) hes improved since i got him

god beckham must be desperate lol (joking)

im going to try get him for my leeds team season 10/11 in the championship. i carn't beleive his pace is 1 ha

can any one please tell me where i can find , nationality badges for my fm10 game please have everything else sept them , thankyou :)

At the end of my 2nd season, Beck's stats dropped sooo bad i just couldnt keep him with my Sunderland team that ranked 4th best in england....

I like the player soo much that i almost EDITED his stats to put him younger LOL! but i decided that every good thing must come to an end! Ill just employ him as a coach when he is done ;)

Back