Beckham 'Cooled' war Between Terry and Gerrard

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Now we all know how realiable goal.com is but i have just saw this. http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2890...ooled-england-war-between-steven-gerrard-john

Now if its true or not we dont know obviously for sure but many people may remember i said something like this after the USA game about sides being formed in the national side. Il admit i did say between Gerrard and Lampard but surely if Lamps was going to swing towards a side it would be Terrys.

What do People think about the possibility ov this.

I doubt it...Goal.com posts the most stupid **** in this world

Reported by the Sun, Lol.

i know reported by the sun and on goal.com lol proberly not likely i know but i said this weeks ago and its just wierd i saw it thats all.

Well Terry shouldnt have called that team huddle in the first place has he forgotten he isnt captain and Gerrard is. He knows Gerrard is captain and that team huddle footgae was broadcasted everywhere. Gerrard has everyright to be angry. But Carragher? Why does he get involved? Beckham is the maturest in the England camp

It's over now.

There is nothing anyone can do. Terry is clearly still jealous of not being captain and Gerrard is too overprotective and desperate to keep the captain's role.

The end.

It's over now.

There is nothing anyone can do. Terry is clearly still jealous of not being captain and Gerrard is too overprotective and desperate to keep the captain's role.

The end.
Obviously!!! I've always said he's a **** and I maintain it.

well Gerrard has made his wifes sister pregnant (worse than terry) ,its not in the news yet because there is a court order on it for another 1/2 weeks, then terry went and demanded that gerrard shud Capello said no Terry went and told the whole team,half are on terrys side and half are on gerrards side so theres alot of tenison between the squad = defeat against Germany and i think gerrard should **** off and have terry back in the squad and have terry as captain because Bridge has retired and he is the only natural born leader in the squad
(thats actually a true story)

well Gerrard has made his wifes sister pregnant (worse than terry) ,its not in the news yet because there is a court order on it for another 1/2 weeks, then terry went and demanded that gerrard shud Capello said no Terry went and told the whole team,half are on terrys side and half are on gerrards side so theres alot of tenison between the squad = defeat against Germany and i think gerrard should **** off and have terry back in the squad and have terry as captain because Bridge has retired and he is the only natural born leader in the squad

how would you know if it was true :L you stole it off one of the comments underneath the article, the guy might be talking bull****.

how would you know if it was true :L you stole it off one of the comments underneath the article, the guy might be talking bull****.

I don't want to go too off topic but I heard this story about gerrard in april. And like Terry done he kept it away from the media via the court.

Terry is a natural born leader so it wasn't a suprise for me to see him organise a huddle after the match. You can't change the mans passion for the game, captain or not, he leads by example on the pitch time after time. If Gerrard can't hack that then that's his problem.

drop both of them

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

this isnt about their egos

my dads friend knows a reliable news reporter he knew about the john terry and ashley cole thing before it got released in the media so hes pretty reliable :)

The top bit is not true. Your obviously going to say the second bit your a Chelsea fan, Gerrard is England captain if Chelsea fans and John Terry cannot cope with it, then ****-off.

The top bit is not true. Your obviously going to say the second bit your a Chelsea fan, Gerrard is England captain if Chelsea fans and John Terry cannot cope with it, then ****-off.
this.

sprag, both of them should get the **** out the squad, they let their egos compromise england, and that is unacceptable.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

assuming of course this true

Well they can both **** off, when Rio is fit, cause neither on them will get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.