Beckham sneezes

curtis290

Reaction score
According to British magazines, Beckham sneezed yesterday afternoon. There is a good deal of speculation as to whether or not this marks the beginning of a cold, or if it was just a one-time sneeze.

"I was in the elevator, and I felt it coming on...I immediately grabbed my handkerchief, and went 'Uuuh...uuuuh....CHOO!'" The 35 year old English midfielder reported. "I thought I would have been able to stop it but I couldn't. But there was no one else in the elevator with me, so it's all fair."

Arguably the greatest player to ever play the sport, Beckham currently plays for the LA Galaxy in the MLS. He may not be the fastest player or have the skills of Messi, but the players on the field often times stop what they are doing just to watch one of his wondrous free kicks. Perhaps more importantly, he is a model professional who never complains about anything: he simply collects his hundreds of millions in endorsements and does his job, never criticizing his coach or his teammates. "Becks" is currently trying to play on loan at Tottenham Hotspur to have the chance to play at a level higher than an amateur league, though since he has gone out on loan every season since joining the Galaxy (and getting injured one time) it is uncertain as to whether or not he will be permitted to leave.

'arry Redknap, Tottenham's manager (they're in the Champions League, don't you know) is thrilled at the prospect of a loan. "Our coaching staff could never figure out how to teach Lennon how to cross, but if David comes for two months, he'll definitely rub off on Aaron. I think he'll be a completely different player by the time Becks leaves."

Redknap also believes Beckham's experience will be beneficial to Tottenham. "Quite frankly, none of us have been in the Champions League before, so we have no idea what we're doing. But having a 35 year old who has played in it before sitting on the bench should be able to push us that much farther."

Beckham is married to Victoria Beckham, who was one of the members of the pop group The Spice Girls, one of the best things to come out of Britain in recent years. They currently reside in LA and have many friends in Hollywood, such as Tom Cruise.

Beckham hopes the loan will keep him wearing the England shirt a while longer. When he first came to the Galaxy years ago, he assumed that his career was over, but Capello's lack of alternatives and his tactical ineptitude mean that Beckham is still in the picture. If he continues to suit up for England for a while longer, he could perhaps break the caps record. Many believe that he is a possibility for the 2014 World Cup. Even though he will be 39, the experience and professionalism he brings to the table means that England may well take him. Whenever he does don the three lions' uniform for the last time, it is certain to bring England to its knees, weeping uncontrollably. Although the English are famous for their stiff upper lip, no real human being will be able to keep a dry eye when that day comes.

I'd heard Beckham called 'arry a wheeler-dealer in passing and now the whole loan's off.

Oh calm down guys, don't take it seriously. No need to come down on him like a ton of bricks.

It's just a bit of a laugh. It's just taking a poke at the newspapers.

Obviously never heard of satire then...

The fact i Lol'D at this articles and Liked it shows, i can take a good but of Humour like the next guy. i was just wondering if there was some underlining issue here, as normally these articles are made in response to the an user being ****** at a Mod/Admin......

Another pointless thread from BBC, oh wait...

;)

lol, decent article, made em chuckle a few times...

The fact i Lol'D at this articles and Liked it shows, i can take a good but of Humour like the next guy. i was just wondering if there was some underlining issue here, as normally these articles are made in response to the an user being ****** at a Mod/Admin......

I certainly don't follow your train of thought.

OP is win though.

Lol this and the free transfer you're wife thread to win the best thread of the year

How on earth is he going to go on loan now?!

This is, by far, the best thread I've ever seen.

Good start mate, can't wait to see more.

Oh. Right.