Beckham to QPR?

1. Transfer Rumour Thread
2. Wrong Section

Sorry about that just thought it deserved its own thread

Can't see it unfortunately :( seems like he likes living in LA a lot and i doubt he would want to leave for QPR no offence

Doubt he'll move and uproot the family plus he probably loves looking like a footballing god playing in that standard of league week in week out

I think he did refuse an offer of LA Galaxy but hmm.. change quite unlikely, he seems settled!

Very doubtful. Perhaps he'll join on loan once the MLS season is over so he can keep his fitness up to game standard. But he won't join permanently, why would he? Okay, he'd get offered big money and would be QPR's highest paid player, but money in the Beckham family isn't going to be running low anytime soon. And I doubt he'd want to come back to the UK fully, when he's now living on LA.. As him and his family will all be settled, etc.

The only time I see him coming back permanently, is if United offer him a chance to come back.

Very doubtful. Perhaps he'll join on loan once the MLS season is over so he can keep his fitness up to game standard. But he won't join permanently, why would he? Okay, he'd get offered big money and would be QPR's highest paid player, but money in the Beckham family isn't going to be running low anytime soon. And I doubt he'd want to come back to the UK fully, when he's now living on LA.. As him and his family will all be settled, etc.

The only time I see him coming back permanently, is if United offer him a chance to come back.
Aye, realistically United is the only team he would come back for, but with Fergie still in charge I can't see it happening anytime soon lol