Which custom scenario/database will be used?

• Fall of a Giant Database: F.C. Barcelona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nordic League

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, I'm thinking of putting it, cause I want to start this fast.
It's the closest they'll get if they want something with weaker foot. Is it possible to create them and add the second PPM later? Not sure what you are using but I think FMRTE can do it?

It's the closest they'll get if they want something with weaker foot. Is it possible to create them and add the second PPM later? Not sure what you are using but I think FMRTE can do it?

I'm gonna check if I can add PPM's with FMRTE.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by RiotAct
Name: Daniel Thygesen

Preferred moves (max.2): Places Shots & Attempts to develop weaker foot.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by athomash
Name: Thomas Hornsletten

Preferred moves (max.2): Places Shots & Attempts to develop weaker foot.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll be starting this and those two guys up there can later post what PPM they want.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Great! Looking forward to how my little guy will turn out!

Whey! Anyone who does a BaP is AWESOME and you are no exception. When will the 1st update be? :D Can't wait to see me hopefully play for Liverpool like Hogan and Meakin last time.

Arron and Lewie: Tearing up defences since 13-14. That is maybe Bundesliga and National teams.

Whey! Anyone who does a BaP is AWESOME and you are no exception. When will the 1st update be? :D Can't wait to see me hopefully play for Liverpool like Hogan and Meakin last time.

Should be tonight/day

It is easy to get the save started and put them up... Up to you though. :)

My guy Naterr looks a beast!! love it!! but no body wants him :(

Matt Smith looks very good too!!

Please say I will move to Huddersfield. Don't like Leeds and don't get me started about City. 1st team footy as well at both Huddersfield and Leeds. Liverpool are partly intrested. YESSSSS!

Awesome! My player looks good, hoping to get some attention from Anderlecht as well :D
Looking forward to the next update :)

Last edited:
JUNE 2013

Montpellier HSC, Toulouse FC, Evian TG FC and Stade Rennais FC have offered contract to Max Gonzalez
Twente signs Joe Williams
Evian TG FC signs Gonzalez
Cannes OC and ESTAC Troyes have offered contract to Dangly McBalls

Nothing involving Roberts yet. Surely some news in July by tonight. Expect a update by 7. :p

Hey, pikkpoiss, who do you think looks the best so far stats wise? :)

Hopefully Leeds or Liverpool pick me up :) Really liking my guys starting stats