Become a Legend IV: Supreme strikers (Be a Pro)

Gonna be squeaky *** time here at the end :)

Would definitely be interested in seeing how management turns out...and definitely trying a goalkeeper out too...see if we can stop the goals going in now that we've all spent so many seasons smashing them in.

I've wanted to do a goalkeeper one for a while now! just not got the time atm!

Manager one I'm not 100% on but we can see what happens!

Yeah, no pressure or rush at all mate.

You've done an amazing job with this. Updated often, laid out all the information in an organized way. Really enjoyed it!

Maybe more so since I actually have a pro that isn't completely useless for once ;)

Yeah it will be a good little twist for an end but I can see a lot of questions being raised about a manager simulation story when we could just be playing the game normal I guess. :p

Quick update on Stark..

He joined Newcastle, he rejected about 20 offers from clubs in England, Spain Italy and one from Greece.

Has Started every game for them so far...could be a good move!

Been away from the site and FM for a while. New laptop yesterday so back on. Great to see you've been updating all along and finally happy to see me out of Tottenham! Cheers Naterr! Maybe when we are both 37 we will be reunited up top for Grimsby or something.

Been away from the site and FM for a while. New laptop yesterday so back on. Great to see you've been updating all along and finally happy to see me out of Tottenham! Cheers Naterr! Maybe when we are both 37 we will be reunited up top for Grimsby or something.

I hope so! No partnership comes close to Natiller...even if the Smizzo one scored more!

Nice one for keeping it going for so long mate!

It's been very tempting to quit it, but I'm determined to see it through to the end!

Meanwhile, lonely Coulon's making Italy seem too easy, PotS, Top Scorer, Beast Club, what's not to like!

I hope so! No partnership comes close to Natiller...even if the Smizzo one scored more!

It's been very tempting to quit it, but I'm determined to see it through to the end!

If you want to hand it over for a season or two I'd be happy to help out.

End of Season 28/29

Screenies

News

Coulon's 28 goals this season is a new Serie A Record

Ligue 1 top scorer is Charles with 27, Bond 2nd with 26

Thompson wins PFA player of the year

Premier league top scorer is Smith with 30 goals, Skizzo 3rd with 28

Meakin, Smith and Thompson make Premier League team of the year

Serie A top scorer is Coulon with 28, Gonzales 2nd with 22

Coulon make serie A team of the year

Bundesliga top scorer, Naterr comes 3rd with 19

Roots makes bundesliga team of the year

Teams
AC Milan - Winner of League - TIM Cup runner up

Arsenal - 4th in league...lol, SF of Champ league, 5th round of FA Cup, 4rd Round of League Cup

AS Monaco - winner of League - 1st round of Champ league - QF or French League - Winner of coupe de la league - winner of french champions trophy

Dortmund - 4th of league - 1st round of champ league - 3rd round of German cup

Bayern Munchen - 3rd in league - 1st round of champ league - German cup runner up

Juventus - 2d in league - SF of champ league - SF of TIM Cup - Supercup runner up

Liverpool - 9th in league - 5th round of FA Cup - 3rd round of League cup

Man City - winner of league - QF of champ league - 4th round of FA Cup - Capital one cup winner

Newcastle - 13th in league - FA Cup winner - QF of League cup

Marseille - 4th in league - 1st round in europe league - 11th round in French cup - 4th round in coupe de la ligue

PSG - 2nd in league - 1st round in champ league - SF of French cup - QF of coupe de la ligue - runner up of french champions cup

Roma - 5th in league - 1st round of champ league - TIM cup winner

Sevilla - 5th in league - 1st round of europa league - 4th round of spanish cup - runner up of spanish super cup

NameAppearancesAssistsGoalsWages (£k.pw)Value (£m)
Jim Balls5010191607.75
James Bond5310401306
Prince Charles5173718516.25
Vincent Coulon5293325017.25
Mykah Cunningham387222056.5
Terry Dunne3771518518
Metal Fin501692259
Mersk Golemasheen431272055.25
Speedro Gonzales3812215022.5
Fran Gozalbo4032525020
Hulk Hogan5152335030.5
Aaron Lewis3561825029
Stewart Meakin4983027523.5
Joshua Miller54111830030
Andrew Naterr4893324518
Dead Pool41714953.4
James Roots4617132155.25
Danny Skizzo5224024017.5
Matt Smith5433824019
Eddard Stark41416962.7
Rafael Thompson57171727520.5
Ryan Thurlow27371507
Biff Wellington435211856.75

Meanwhile, lonely Coulon's making Italy seem too easy, PotS, Top Scorer, Beast Club, what's not to like!

Yup...and he just broke some records this year too.

If you want to hand it over for a season or two I'd be happy to help out.

Cheers for the offer mate, If I get swamped with work I might take u up on it!

Yup...and he just broke some records this year too.

What records? (Other than Serie A goalscoring record) Don;t think I'll win, unless I can manage to perform like this until I'm 36/37. :)

Not scoring as much now :/ Need to get my shooting boots back on!

Also, Naterr, at some point could I get a screenshot of my history? Just wanna see how many goals i've scored each season in the league thanks :)

this is a really great career story i hope you keep it up!

What records? (Other than Serie A goalscoring record) Don;t think I'll win, unless I can manage to perform like this until I'm 36/37. :)

ok just one record..not bad tho!

Naterr, is Lewis really Ligue 1 all-time top goalscorer and not Charles? Just seems a bit odd since Charles has been them banging them in for years.

PS does anyone fancy joining a chairman game with a cool MLS twist? ONE PLACE LEFT http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-league-chairman-game-sign-up-discussion.html

OK I've looked back through and it was Bond that got the record, and it was him being Marseille's all time scorer in Ligue 1.

Wiki is telling me the record is 299 goals, so you are not far off!

Also, Naterr, at some point could I get a screenshot of my history? Just wanna see how many goals i've scored each season in the league thanks :)

this is a really great career story i hope you keep it up!

Thanks! will do your screenshot next time I'm on.